General Chat

Stevo985

Ive made a decision this morning. Im going to The Masters Tournament, Augusta National.

Ive worked it out to be aroung circa £8-10K for 2 people. If i wait till the little dude is about 10 or 12, that gives me 8-10 years to save.

Once in a lifetime thing.

first chance that I have had to get on here today, fooking shit day at work busy as fook

I have been stood up tonight as well by the looks of things...bad times, was supposed to be coming round mine at about 6:30 then going out for a drink but I aint heard a thing.

I'm beginning to see why you listen to all that "crying in my beer" country music.

I prescribe:

ha nah dont get me wrong I wasnt bothered about it, it wasnt a definate thing any way but a txt or sommet to say you may as well tug yourself off cuz I aint coming round would have been nice lol,

next friday any way good times

When did Hilton hotels become shit? its barely removed from a travelodge. I am in Leicester if anyone has stayed there.

Is it a Hilton by Hampton

They are the value range

When did Hilton hotels become shit? its barely removed from a travelodge. I am in Leicester if anyone has stayed there.

They are the value range

Nope its a proper one, what the hell is the value one like in that case???

I got 50 quid off for the dead woodlouse in my room though!

They are the value range

Nope its a proper one, what the hell is the value one like in that case???

I got 50 quid off for the dead woodlouse in my room though!

My 13 year old step sister just tried to set me up with her friend's 19 year old sister.

At last the presence of a step-sister shows benefits.

Depends if the step sisters friends sister is hot or not.

Â