General Chat

Stevo985

I feel sorry for that bloke, why anyone would want to be a doctor is beyond me. You make one mistake or maybe you dont? and you could end up in jail. Sod that.

I have no idea what happened, but I doubt he tried to killed Michael, everyone could see he was ill and has been on all sorts of drugs for years, to blame someone for that downfall is unfair.

He didn't try and kill him, that's why it's involuntary man slaughter.

He did give him Propafol though. In fact he gave it to him for months.

I followed the trial a bit, and to be honest, right from the word go it never looked like Murray had a hope.

His only chance was to prove that Jacko gave himself the propafol. They couldn't do that.

I feel slightly bad for him, because I imagine he was under huge pressure to give Jacko the drugs. He was probably being paid more than he'd ever been paid before and if he didn't do as Jacko wanted, he'd get sacked and wouldn't have that cash. So imagine that's what drove him to do it.

But at the end of the day, he gave him a huge dose of a very strong drug and left him unsupervised. He's a doctor so it's negligence of his duty of care at the very least.

Anyway, doubt he'll get the maximum 4 years. In fact I think the judge can reduce it to just probation. Wouldn't be surprised if that's how it ended up.

perfect scapegoat, he'll do ok though, may go down, may get off on appeal

One things for sure - book, drama, movie, sitcom

And a medal for saving the world from any more shit MJ records. :)

Your preferred scrambled eggs?

For me, whisk two eggs and a splash of milk, season it (plenty of pepper!). Melt a knob of butter in a pan on low heat, then whack the eggs in and let it set for a bit (15 seconds?) then scramble that shit up. Then, finally, when it's all lovely and creamy, whack a bit more butter in and take it off the heat, so the butter melts whilst you get your tea/toast at the ready.

Lovely.

perfect scapegoat, he'll do ok though, may go down, may get off on appeal

One things for sure - book, drama, movie, sitcom

And a medal for saving the world from any more shit MJ records. :)

One less nonce in the world is always a bonus too .

Your preferred scrambled eggs?

For me, whisk two eggs and a splash of milk, season it (plenty of pepper!). Melt a knob of butter in a pan on low heat, then whack the eggs in and let it set for a bit (15 seconds?) then scramble that shit up. Then, finally, when it's all lovely and creamy, whack a bit more butter in and take it off the heat, so the butter melts whilst you get your tea/toast at the ready.

Lovely.

More or less the same as yours, but I'd put a handful of grated cheese into the whisked eggs and milk.

Lovely

Got to go on a Speed Awareness course on Thursday ( yeah i know , I blame that thread for tempting fate )

Undecided yet if I should turn up late and say "Sorry , but if the speed limits weren't so Victorian era low then I wouldn't have been late"

Shank a paedophile in jail and you're a hero.

Yet give one an overdose as he yatters about his lost childhood from his oxygen tank and suddenly you're public enemy No.1!

Pretty much diggin' this

Punching a bit above his own weight. But hey, nice one! :-)

Parker McDonald, a sophomore at Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy, asked Olympic gold medalist skier Lindsay Vonn to his homecoming dance. She accepted!

vonnSCAN1500.jpg

Â