General Chat

Stevo985

I know yeah, thanks for reminding me. :)

Not much to be honest, just glad I booked the day off work considering I would have been working 1:30-9 :puke:

But it's my mates birthday tomorrow too so we'll be going out this weekend for it I think.

Photograph of horrible fireball related death car closely followed by HAI GUYS, ITS MAH BIRTHDAY! :cheers:

Only on VT. :lol:

As somebody who always found the whole Jackass thing utterly appalling, I find it very hard to have any sympathy for this **** who has just Darwin Awarded himself.

Does this make me A Bad Person?

Anyone know a way of making a couple of million by doing as little as possible?

Just follow these simple instructions...

1. Wait for Martin O'Neill to get another job

2. Buy a World Atlas

3. Identify a country with a shite national team that has produced a decent player in the past, this element is crucial. I would suggest Liberia.

4. Move to Switzerland

5. Change your name to something unusual and get your mates to film you playing football, don't worry if you are rubbish.

6. Stick it on You Tube, get all your mates to watch it to boost the viewing figures and then get them to post comments saying you are the "Liberian Zidane"

7. Send a copy of the video to O'Neill at his new club and get yourself an agent (I suggest this is one of your mates from your little video as a thank you)

8. Sit by the phone and wait the call will come, then simply sign the contract and prepare to sit on your ass for 4 years becoming rich.

Simples.

very good. :lol:

Nope :-p

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt

@avfcdj Guess that's true, Dennis. But I love football and I wouldn't go to Olympics to watch it.

Jun 22, 12:40 AM via web

I was actually sarcastic and he said that!

I had a really annoy friend on FB who used to just post useless crap morning, noon and night (which nobody ever replied to or 'liked'). She's now hooked up a twitter account to the FB feed grrrrr DELETED.

Never underestimate the stupidity of:

a) Contractors.

B) Yorkshiremen.

Dave Meigh, City of York Council's head of parks and open spaces, said: "We recognise that the failure to relocate the goalposts is a real own goal."

There's the clue - the fence is in the right place, but they should have moved the goalposts first. Not exactly a difficult job to move them afterwards though.

It makes for a funny picture, but otherwise, this is a non-story.

I have a list of the acts for Glastonbury, what times they are on and what equipment they require yet I don't really care much for modern music. :notsure:

I'm officially ITK :P

Â