General Chat

Stevo985

Just been playing football, representing the company I work for.

We lost on penalties and I got my second booking of the tournament meaning I'm banned form the 3rd place play off.

Pretty crap result all round!

I was genuinely damn near retching serving at work today. We get some pretty grim examples of humanity come in but **** me... eugh. Doing a trade in for this woman who stank, the stuff she handed over was absolutely vile. It was covered in what appeared to be just dirt, but it smelt horrible, smelt like a wet ill dog. This stuff was inside the cases as well, and they felt and smelt very slightly damp, it' was horrible.

Worse, I made a mistake trying to rush through these trade ins to just get away from having to handle this crap and had to redo them again. Then I had to process and stock them.

I washed my hands about 4 times before touching anything going near my mouth after that, it wouldn't surprise me if it was dried on shit.

I was genuinely damn near retching serving at work today. We get some pretty grim examples of humanity come in but **** me... eugh. Doing a trade in for this woman who stank, the stuff she handed over was absolutely vile. It was covered in what appeared to be just dirt, but it smelt horrible, smelt like a wet ill dog. This stuff was inside the cases as well, and they felt and smelt very slightly damp, it' was horrible.

Worse, I made a mistake trying to rush through these trade ins to just get away from having to handle this crap and had to redo them again. Then I had to process and stock them.

I washed my hands about 4 times before touching anything going near my mouth after that, it wouldn't surprise me if it was dried on shit.

What do you do for work, Chindie?

I'm pretty sure he works at a computer game store.

New pic of Caleb...

229084_10150306846273452_621713451_9693637_175410_s.jpg

Can't beleive his Dad, whose 26 - so not a kid.... hasn't even bothered to get in touch with my daughter 19 to find out how she is or how his baby son is doing, when he and his family knew when she was due. Just left her his expensive mobile phone contract to pay off on his behalf as a nice little keep sake.

What a waster...Still it's his loss!!

What a cutie Julie! From the birth of my little one I have learnt from the Grandparents how in many ways its even more magical than when they had there own.

I bet you're beaming! All the best (any chace you can change the black and white to claret and blue? :lol:)

I bet you're beaming! All the best (any chance you can change the black and white to claret and blue? Laughing)

Thanks everyone.

I am beaming... Uncle Dan & Granny went up to BabysRUs in Oldbury last night and spoilt him rotten!

(On the subject of Grannydom... Why does everybody I tell...think it's hilariously funny that I'm a Granny??!!!)

It's a blue & white rugby shirt romper suit and as I have no intention of ever interfering as it used to drive me nutz with mine,

it's out of my control.

(On the subject of Grannydom... Why does everybody I tell...think it's hilariously funny that I'm a Granny??!!!)
It's because you don't look old enough Julie.

I'm such a smooth talker.

Do you know what.. I don't care whether I look old enough or not.... I can't beleive how great it feels being a Granny!

He's so cute!

247523_10150623705395223_845025222_18521405_4083704_s.jpg

Now officially Caleb...

Taken by the Doctors just seconds after he was born.

Indeed.

I think more or less anywhere that offers a trade in service is going to get some questionable people once in a while, and we certainly do (I would hate to think how much stuff we get come in is nicked for example) but that woman yesterday and her stuff is the first time I've felt repulsed.

Indeed.

I think more or less anywhere that offers a trade in service is going to get some questionable people once in a while, and we certainly do (I would hate to think how much stuff we get come in is nicked for example) but that woman yesterday and her stuff is the first time I've felt repulsed.

I'm surprised you took them. I'd have thought there would be some sort of "acceptable condition" rule.

We do, it mostly covers the state of the actual media, which were all fine, rather than the cases, which just had this dirt on them. They'd be fine if someone put a wet cloth over them, assuming the smell came off with whatever the crap on them was.

Yay passed my BASI Instructor course so i am fully qualified instructor. Hmm time to open my own training camps. WOOOO!!

:hooray:

What's Van Der Sar doing on Top of the Pops?

Don't see why he shouldn't be, given that Billy Bremner's there too.

Â