General Chat

Stevo985

I post so much because I do **** all else. + at times, within about an hours debate on the main forum through 2/3 threads, you can clock up 20-25ish posts just in that hour pretty easily, especially busy after a match thread.

VT gets me through the day!

Same, maybe that's why so many of us are born in 92 - you end your public education at around 18/19 so suddenly you're inundated with free time. Although I'd argue my case is a little different.

I think my post count isn't as high as you due to the time difference though, so there are a lot of debates on the main forum that I inevitably miss out on.

Anyone with 29 posts a day is a complete saddo whether it be posted from your phone, computer or carrier pigeon.

Nothing can be worth that amount of time.

:lol:

How old are you? I think the younger ones (like me) tend to post more.

(Cough) :wave:

I post so much because I do **** all else. + at times, within about an hours debate on the main forum through 2/3 threads, you can clock up 20-25ish posts just in that hour pretty easily, especially busy after a match thread.

VT gets me through the day!

Use heroin instead, I hear it's the same sort of thing, but without the hassle.

I don't understand why people like baths. If I want to sit in a pool of my own grime and urine for.15minutes, I'll **** sit on my bed and tip dirt and urine over myself.

i hate baths cant wash myself properly as the water goes all over the floor and being lanky means i dont actually fit in the bath without my legs sticking out so **** it 5 min shower suits me fine. quick in and out.

i dont like how cold it is when you step out the shower though.

Dennis Jones? Denjo from the old official forums? :)

For my shame, yes! lol.

I suddenly feel nostalgic for the old forums :|

What happened to Piglex and Darryl? :P

Darryl went on to moderate the bushtarion forum as for piglex, not a clue mate! Do you remember GC? Am still mates with him.

I think I remember GC, I also remember a girl who though Lee Hendrie was the most attractive man in the world :o

Â