General Chat

Stevo985

Sounds like the exams I took in November. Time constraints were ridiculous. Last section you have to do 2 out of 3 questions, but you didn't even have time to properly read the questions before you had to choose one and go for it, otherwise you wouldn't have time to answer it all. And if you got partway through the question and realised you should have done the other one, there was nowhere near enough time to start over.

I hate exams like that, so unrealistic to real life scenarios. Like for me, my boss is never going to come up to me and say "Prepare a report to the board of Directors outling which project should be undertaken, what the net profit will be and why you have recommended it. it must be handwritten, show your workings, you have 45 minutes"

I watched Federer last night, 1st round of Australian open against some good young player. He was brilliant, best I've seen him for a while. First set lasting 22 minutes was the 'best set of tennis I've ever seen' according to one commentator. It was a masterclass. The poor kid could do nothing.

Just accidentally walked onto the set of a Sarah Jessica Parker movie. Walking out the front door of my office to get a sandwich and there she was:

HorseJackField.JPG

Had a rather irate production assistant have a go at me, I don't think he was prepared for me calling him a word removed in a loud Irish brogue. Not sure horse face and the rest of the crew was too impressed by my language either.

I'm pretty sure I have depression but I don't know how to tell my family, can anyone give me any advice?

You could take my lead and stay indoors all day, go to bed extremely early or extremely late, do no exercise at all, have paranoid delusions and leave your family blissfully ignorant about it all.

Good luck

I'm pretty sure I have depression but I don't know how to tell my family, can anyone give me any advice?

You could take my lead and stay indoors all day, go to bed extremely early or extremely late, do no exercise at all, have paranoid delusions and leave your family blissfully ignorant about it all.

Good luck

That is my approach to it all, not to mention the loss of appetite.

Don't ignore it...get it sorted. You might need to talk to someone.

If you don't want to go to your GP & men won't as a rule...... you could go to the health store & try St John's Wort tablets. In Germany this common herb is prescribed now regularly instead of anti depressants for mild to moderate depression.

Â