General Chat

Stevo985

**** this. I think I'm becoming my avatar. It's time for a change. Something sexier with which I can associate myself. Be prepared for an entirely new me once I find the perfect avatar. That puppet thing was only meant to be temporary but I feel like I've had it for ages. Two years maybe. 18 months we'll guess.

Busey is standing in during my search. Actually he's alright.

Just discovered something called Radio Free Wales. Apparently it was pirate radio set up by plaid cymru in the 1950's to combat the fact they were banned from having party political broadcasts like the other parties. Used to operate on the BBC TV frequency and would be switched on just as the BBC announcer said good night. Transmitters had to be hidden in different locations and moved from place to place to avoid detection. Pre dates radio Caroline and all that.

I know this is a slightly niche market post, but hey, it caught my interest so I'm off to do some further reading.

Nice info! Did not know that!

Time for a bit of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Grieg.... You'd recognise it by sound if not by its name.

Â