General Chat

Stevo985

Can i just ask what the hell Howard, Jason and Mark actually do in Take That? :?

Not sure about the other 2, but Jason Orange did a really, REALLY crap moonwalk in the middle of their performance on Strictly Come Dancing.

What a nob.

The fact you watch Strictly Cum Dancing makes you an utter ghey...you do know that?

So, a guy I know got robbed tonight delivering pizzas to some house. How stupid can you honestly be, to steal them when you live there, or obviously know whoever leaves there?

Anyway, he phoned the police and their response to the robbery was "We'll call tomorrow. Too late to call out." Laughable.

So, a guy I know got robbed tonight delivering pizzas to some house. How stupid can you honestly be, to steal them when you live there, or obviously know whoever leaves there?

Anyway, he phoned the police and their response to the robbery was "We'll call tomorrow. Too late to call out." Laughable.

Not surprising though, I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere so there are sometimes problems with those imbred gypsies and the police's usual response is to give the victim the 'Crimestoppers' helpline number or whatever it is and proceed to get out of the area as quick as they can.

I've always wondered if you could train a dog to play football. if you had it's owner helping, keep it in position, they'd make cracking full backs. Tricky wingers would be **** out the game. I've messed about playing football against my mate dogs, I don't think I've ever been successful, he reads me every time the bastard.

Okay, actually kicking the ball would be a problem sure but give it some pads on it's front legs, a Cech esque helmet and watch him get around the pitch. I'm sure in time it'd learn to dribble by somehow pushing the ball forward with it's legs.

See....he's got the hang of it, although he looks more creative than a full back esque dog.

Just a thought.

Â