General Chat

Stevo985

It might be an idea to report it the coppers, Stevo.

Thought about that. I'll report the website. Can't report her though really, I don't know anything about her apart from she said hername was Ellie and she looks pretty good in the buff.

It might be an idea to report it the coppers, Stevo.

Thought about that. I'll report the website. Can't report her though really, I don't know anything about her apart from she said hername was Ellie and she looks pretty good in the buff.

But surely you aren't the only person whom she's tried to take advantage of?

If it's a scam then I wouldn't have thought you'd have been the only (potential) victim.

If the information is of no use then they'll decide.

I still wouldn't trust then (the police) to do anything about it but all you can do is let them know what you do.

you got several shots like that or "action" ones too?

and who took them? if my missus said to me "take some pics of me in the shower flashing my bits ill txt them to you later" id be a bit concerned, or do you ask your mate to come round and take them?

It's obviously a multiperson setup, and often the girl is as much of a victim as the guys.

The way something like this will work is you'll have one pretty girl and a few handlers, they'll be there watching over her all the time, and taking the pictures. They'll also be the ones sending the emails whilst the girls off out getting more unsuspecting guys details.

Did she have any sort of foreign accent Stevo? I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was eastern European as it's a typical scam to pull with some illegals.

and who took them? if my missus said to me "take some pics of me in the shower flashing my bits ill txt them to you later" id be a bit concerned, or do you ask your mate to come round and take them?

It's obviously a multiperson setup, and often the girl is as much of a victim as the guys.

The way something like this will work is you'll have one pretty girl and a few handlers, they'll be there watching over her all the time, and taking the pictures. They'll also be the ones sending the emails whilst the girls off out getting more unsuspecting guys details.

Did she have any sort of foreign accent Stevo? I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was eastern European as it's a typical scam to pull with some illegals.

you seem pretty ITK and called thedon :suspect:

Yours,

"TheDon". :winkold: :P

Edit: Beaten to it. :thumb:

you seem pretty ITK and called thedon :suspect:

Oh shit, my covers blown!

Speaking of scams though, I've got a "job interview" lined up for thursday, but googling the company and it looks like it's a fake job advert so they can get me in there to try to sell me a training course. A fair few forum posts complaining about them doing that. Now I dunno if I should bother going or not.

Seeing those pics.... Typed "great tits" into google a few months back.

1z4id06.jpg

Love the drying laundry and jar of peanut butter in shot.

Like it more because it's so natural.

Don't know about you lot, but I've had more action in rooms like this than next to swimming pools in California.

:)

You can see a few more of those girl's pictures here. Nowt special, nipples in one of the photos (NSFW).

Is it bad that I looked at the pics on there and instantly knew they weren't taken in the UK because of the tube of blend-a-med (the mainland Europe name for crest) in the bathroom?

Â