General Chat

Stevo985

£1,548 recieved this year for my Birthday, got to be happy with that.

WTF!!! :shock:

Is mommy and daddy minted?!?!

Well there are various factors...My Mom and Dad between them got my Bro a car for his 18th worth £1,000, I don't drive or don't plan too just now so they gave me money instead....as you have to be equal!!! Then all my other family have just sent me money and what not. Anyway, there are lots of parents who buy first car for their child when they are 18, so it's only a substitute!

That makes more sense TBF POB.

there are lots of parents who buy first car for their child when they are 18

No...no there aren't..

Okay, from people I know, quite a few of my friends were given money towards a car or bought a car. I can't help it if my Mom gives me the money can I, I didn't exactly ask for it, I asked to to go shopping for some clothes but she didn't think it was fair my Bro got a car and I just got some clothes!

I am grateful. I've never had money before. :lol:

No...no there aren't..

Okay, from people I know, quite a few of my friends were given money towards a car or bought a car. I can't help it if my Mom gives me the money can I, I didn't exactly ask for it, I asked to to go shopping for some clothes but she didn't think it was fair my Bro got a car and I just got some clothes!

I am grateful. I've never had money before. :lol:

Come on I think a 50% donation to Villa Talk is the only fair way to settle this. :P

No...no there aren't..

Yes, it's much more likely that the parents buy their child's first car at the point where said sprog passes it's driving test. That's what you meant eh? :P

Im 19 next month and will stay that age forever. There will be no more birthdays, partys or cards. 19 and thats it thank you very much indeed!
That's what I did. I'm coming up towards my 15th anniversary of my 19th birthday in a few months. It's fun being 19.

I always thought it hurt like stink when you broke a bone. Apparently I've been walking round for a month with a broken humerus. That's the last time I have sympathy for someone moaning about the pain of a broken limb. ;)

It does hurt like stink !!!

Not saying it doesn't hurt. It's just that never having broken a bone in my body before, I'd always imagined it'd have hurt a lot more than it does.

Â