General Chat

Stevo985

Cheers Julie, Infacol can be used right from birth but gripe water can't until he's a month old. Hopefully we've turned a corner as he was a lot brighter yesterday after the drugs kicked in. If not we'll add some gripe water to the mix to see if it helps.

remember these days well mate, its hell but worth it. Used to try moving his legs in a cycling motion to help relieve the trapped wind. Also try and give him some water, worked for us.

Can someone help me... I'm trying to look for details on the BAA strike that was talked about a few weeks ago. I tried finding some info on it on the web but couldn'd find anything on it...

I'm due to fly Heathrow to Rio on Thursday so could do without the hastle of a cancelled flight!!! Anyone of ye have any info on the proposed strike? Is it cancelled?

I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I've got a 2 week old boy, to make things worse he's suffering with trapped wind so is struggling to eat much as he's bloated, which means he keeps waking up because he's hungry, but then can't eat much because he's bloated, so keeps waking up hungry.......

I look like absolute shit at the moment, doing 9-10 hour days at work (plus a 45 minutes / 1 hour drive to work and back) on about 4 hours sleep per night.

Ouch!!! Sounds horrible!!

I've got a 2 week old boy, to make things worse he's suffering with trapped wind so is struggling to eat much as he's bloated, which means he keeps waking up because he's hungry, but then can't eat much because he's bloated, so keeps waking up hungry.......

I look like absolute shit at the moment, doing 9-10 hour days at work (plus a 45 minutes / 1 hour drive to work and back) on about 4 hours sleep per night.

No tis the joy of parenthood.

No tis the joy of parenthood.

:nod:

Had a cracking nights sleep last night got a solid 6.5 hours in which aint too bad at all. Hopefully the little man is better and I'll start to look forward to the holy grail, a full uninterrupted nights sleep :D

Had a cracking nights sleep last night got a solid 6.5 hours in which aint too bad at all. Hopefully the little man is better and I'll start to look forward to the holy grail, a full uninterrupted nights sleep :D

Good news mate, sounds like the little'un is better. It was a poor night from our little man...only about 4.5 hours sleep for me. He crys like he wants some food, but just as the bottle reaches his lips...sleep time! :lol:

Can someone help me... I'm trying to look for details on the BAA strike that was talked about a few weeks ago. I tried finding some info on it on the web but couldn'd find anything on it...

I'm due to fly Heathrow to Rio on Thursday so could do without the hastle of a cancelled flight!!! Anyone of ye have any info on the proposed strike? Is it cancelled?

It was cancelled about a week and a half ago

It was cancelled about a week and a half ago

Cheers Bicks! Plain sailing so! Now just have to worry about getting home safe! :D

Good news mate, sounds like the little'un is better. It was a poor night from our little man...only about 4.5 hours sleep for me. He crys like he wants some food, but just as the bottle reaches his lips...sleep time! :lol:

ha ha, I know exactly what you mean, what we do to teach the little bugger a lesson is strip him off and change him. It wakes him up sufficiently so that he'll at least have some of the feed.

£1,548 recieved this year for my Birthday, got to be happy with that.

WTF!!! :shock:

Is mommy and daddy minted?!?!

Well there are various factors...My Mom and Dad between them got my Bro a car for his 18th worth £1,000, I don't drive or don't plan too just now so they gave me money instead....as you have to be equal!!! Then all my other family have just sent me money and what not. Anyway, there are lots of parents who buy first car for their child when they are 18, so it's only a substitute!

Â