General Chat

Stevo985

I'd a great day. Did loads of study. A taxi beeped at me as I crossed the road even though he had changed lanes as I crossed. So I walked down to the taxi rank to see if he was around for a chat. He wasn't so I popped in to the 2 euro shop and happened to listen to the radio. Then I walked briskly home

"How damaging to team morale could a departure such as this do to the club?"

Well if rumours are true, most of them are planning celebratory parties. This could be the worst thing to happen to West Ham's chances :D

These last two days have been completely written off from my life following the mess that has occurred...

I presume everybody else is in the same boat? I cant concentrate on anything..... Not looking forward to the next week and a half!

These last two days have been completely written off from my life following the mess that has occurred...

I presume everybody else is in the same boat? I cant concentrate on anything..... Not looking forward to the next week and a half!

Chin up man. If the players were as miserable as is rumoured. The Hammers could get a right hiding. It's all about who comes in now to replace Keegan's half-brother.

Chin up man. If the players were as miserable as is rumoured. The Hammers could get a right hiding. It's all about who comes in now to replace Keegan's half-brother.

Not from a Villa standpoint, more the fact that the build up of work caused by camping out on VT for the day will make the next week and a half a nightmare! :D

In fact, I have a suspicion we will do quite well on Saturday!

Would that be an "unmarked brown box" then Chinie

Fnar Fnar :D:D

Ha, no, white, with a shipping label. I couldn't be bothered to find a box to pack up my bust Xbox in, so had Microsoft deliver me an empty box to shove it in.

The bloke delivered it and went 'Here you go sir, one empty box... thank you'.

The disdain in his voice was palpable. Sadly thats about the most interesting thing to have happened to me in the last few days.

Sending off a few job applications now. I may apply to Villa, just for the craic. If I do it with poor spelling and a crayon they may even send me stuff.

Did anyone watch "Madness in the Fast Lane" last night? I'm watching it now. only about 10 minutes in but it is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen!

I recommend it already but it's not for the squemish.

For those who watch Sky Sports News, who is the fat guitar guy hocking van insurance in the advert breaks?

That advert is bloody hilarious. "I couldn't get van insurance in the 70s." Yeah like you were ever looking for it. Times must be tough if you have to do a bloody van insurance commercial.

For those who watch Sky Sports News, who is the fat guitar guy hocking van insurance in the advert breaks?

That advert is bloody hilarious. "I couldn't get van insurance in the 70s." Yeah like you were ever looking for it. Times must be tough if you have to do a bloody van insurance commercial.

Well I haven't seen it, so I'll have to guess.

Van Morrison? Van Halen? Van Beethoven?

Â