General Chat

Stevo985

Any recommendations for a good horror flick. Nothing of the 'Zombie' or 'Slasher' type over the top type. More cerebral , psychological horror.

?

I always thought "The Ring" was good.

A lot of people say the Japanese version is better but I actually think the Hollywood version is better. Just builds the tension more and the girl in it is scarier.

Anyway, it isn't zombie or slasher, it does mess with your head a bit, so that would be my recommendation.

Just don't go near "The Ring 2". it's garbage.

Any recommendations for a good horror flick. Nothing of the 'Zombie' or 'Slasher' type over the top type. More cerebral , psychological horror.

?

I always thought "The Ring" was good.

A lot of people say the Japanese version is better but I actually think the Hollywood version is better. Just builds the tension more and the girl in it is scarier.

Anyway, it isn't zombie or slasher, it does mess with your head a bit, so that would be my recommendation.

Just don't go near "The Ring 2". it's garbage.

Seen both "the ring" and "Ringu". Japanese version was way better but more confusing. :winkold:

Talking about Japanese movies , the original "Grudge" movie "Ju-on" is scary as ****. Even the english version scared me enough to make me smoke an extra bowl to go to sleep that night. Not recommended watching alone.

?

The Strangers is a decent film, and as Steve said The Ring is pretty scary.

Event Horizan is a brilliant film.

Event Horizon should mess you up. If it doesn't at least mess with you a little....then you were already messed up :)

the original "Grudge" movie "Ju-on" is scary as ****. Even the english version scared me enough to make me smoke an extra bowl to go to sleep that night. Not recommended watching alone.

I actually thought the English version was scarier. The translation worked so well because the same guy did both films.

the original "Grudge" movie "Ju-on" is scary as ****. Even the english version scared me enough to make me smoke an extra bowl to go to sleep that night. Not recommended watching alone.

I actually thought the English version was scarier. The translation worked so well because the same guy did both films.

That clicking sound when that woman-thing slowly came down the stairs. Man, that was scary or what. Plus that scene in the apartment building with the boy watching the elevator go up floor by floor.

:shock:

I have good memories of the US version of the Grudge 2. So shit me and the girl I was with just giggle through it, and got with her afterwards, fittest girl I'd ever gotten with to date.

It will always hold a small place in my heart.

Break ups aren't fun.

:(

Whats up dude?

Split up with the girlfriend, 16 months to the day aswell.

It's horrible.

She just returned all the stuff she had accumulated from the time we were going out aswell, there was shit loads, so many memories.

I ended it aswell, but it's hit me so hard.

I have good memories of the US version of the Grudge 2. So shit me and the girl I was with just giggle through it, and got with her afterwards, fittest girl I'd ever gotten with to date.

It will always hold a small place in my heart.

Shit movie though. Horrible followup but then horror sequels are rarely good, with the exception of the "omen' trilogy and probably the 'Hellraiser' series.

Break ups aren't fun.

Whats up dude?

It's horrible.

She just returned all the stuff she had accumulated from the time we were going out aswell, there was shit loads, so many memories.

They are never easy, maybe more so when you do the breaking up, as i imagine now your sat there thinking ''have i done the right thing?''

Why did you break up if you dont mind me asking? (tell me to piss off if its none of my business)

Break ups aren't fun.

Whats up dude?

It's horrible.

Thats the hardest part. The first girl I broke up with , we never bothered returning stuff. There was some expensive shit in there as well. It was too hard , especially because we were quite young and found the idea of a 'breakup' pretty hard to deal with.

Whilst we're on the subject of sunglasses I want some of these:

rayban_tortoise_shell_folding_wayfarer_ex.jpg

I have a black pair of these. But then I seen my mates bird wearing an identical pair of them and became confused. I bought some Oakley Fuel Cells instead.

I'll happily take them off your hands, assuming they are Ray Ban and not some cheap knock-off copy.

They are never easy, maybe more so when you do the breaking up, as i imagine now your sat there thinking ''have i done the right thing?''

Why did you break up if you dont mind me asking? (tell me to piss off if its none of my business)

Exactly that. It was the right thing to do, but it's just tearing me up because it's just gonna be a huge gap from where she was, and it's gonna be hard to replace. Factor in that she was also my first love - I know it sounds very cliche, but she's also my first proper girlfriend too, like one that actually meant and does still mean something to me. I've never experienced this sort of feeling with anyone before, and never had to deal with sort of break up either.

She's a very insecure person, so she'd push me away, because she was unsure about how much I loved her, when in fact I did, and it was obvious to everyone else, but she just needed that reaffirming to herself. And that has just built up, and it happens regularly too, so it just gets me down, and eventually it's just broke me down. I couldn't do it anymore.

The actual break up itself was the easiest part in fact, it's just sitting here thinking about it that is just absolutely destroying me.

And I just got out the shower, put on spotify, pressed play, and the first song on shuffle was a song that reminded me of her, and I just broke down.

Â