General Chat

Stevo985

karla-mosley-will-portray-the-first-tran

Would you?

Making the assumption this isn't an Operation Yewtree sting, and she isn't an eX-Man, then Hell yeah! Who is she? 

ex-man....

scary, eh? be careful out there, gents!

Isn't she just acting the part of a transsexual? Not actually one herself?

I just did a Mooney search on her, and I can't find any reference of her having a mangled inside out penis....

• Like 2

Thinking of trying to quit smoking again, I went out and bought a 50g pack of tobacco today but I'm thinking of leaving that safe a sealed and going back onto my E-cig thing for the next few days before trying to knock it on the head completely.

I'm thinking about it because I reallyy want to start saving some money, I need a new telly, I want a new keyboard, I REALLY want to move out, smoking really is just a pointless expense isnt it, I know it won't make a massive difference, I currently spend £17 a week on it which in the grand scheme of things isn't a massive ammount but I suppose every little helps doesn't it

Edited by leemond2008

Thinking of trying to quit smoking again, I went out and bought a 50g pack of tobacco today but I'm thinking of leaving that safe a sealed and going back onto my E-cig thing for the next few days before trying to knock it on the head completely.

I'm thinking about it because I reallyy want to start saving some money, I need a new telly, I want a new keyboard, I REALLY want to move out, smoking really is just a pointless expense isnt it, I know it won't make a massive difference, I currently spend £17 a week on it which in the grand scheme of things isn't a massive ammount but I suppose every little helps doesn't it

Well if you save that 17 pound a month for 4 months you could afford to hire a gun and balaclava and then you could have all the things you wanted really quickly.

Pls dnt heed my advice for reals.

Edited by lapal_fan

I know it won't make a massive difference, I currently spend £17 a week on it which in the grand scheme of things isn't a massive ammount but I suppose every little helps doesn't it

Almost £1,000 a year!!

Yeah I just watched it through hazy cloud, so I've probably burned out my retinas according to the health and safety people.

The truly British way though is to listen to it on Radio 4.

• Like 3

Â