General Chat

Stevo985

I need a new avatar. In my time on VT I've been a destructive gopher, myself, and this tree to my knowledge (actually an EP cover for a good band for Jesu). This one was only meant as a short term thing while I got a better one and it's not happened.

Penis pic? :lol:

Haha... I don't believe we've met.. ;).

Unexpected response :lol:, I don't think it'd go down well with anyone really. Envy, ludeness, etc etc. ;).

As Brumerican says though I did worry it was a bit downbeat when I picked this one. Really like it though, not sure how the perception would be.

I need a new avatar. In my time on VT I've been a destructive gopher, myself, and this tree to my knowledge (actually an EP cover for a good band for Jesu). This one was only meant as a short term thing while I got a better one and it's not happened.

Unexpected response :lol:, I don't think it'd go down well with anyone really. Envy, ludeness, etc etc. ;).

As Brumerican says though I did worry it was a bit downbeat when I picked this one. Really like it though, not sure how the perception would be.

I like it...Its hard to be provocative in a JPEG but you pull it off.

I like it...you pull it off.

Lots of very selective quoting for a bit of alcohol inspired juvenility. Sorry. :oops:

You could have added CED's "Ive just munched some banoffee pie.."

Kinda feels like a missed opportunity there Snowy... :D

I can't help imagining BOF is Dara O'Briain

Oops, mate. :oops:

Worms...can.

:lol: There are worse things I could've been called :)

I saw a quote yesterday something along the lines of "Facebook is the people you were at school with, twitter is the people you wish you were at school with"

I do like twitter. Don't have a touch screen phone and really don't get why they're so great. Mates ask me to help set them up; have you ever tried entering email addresses & servers & passwords on a touchscreen phone? Just like a regular keyboard you make mistakes, but you make more of them and trying to change just the one letter that you got wrong is nigh on **** impossible. A touch screen is more complicated technology than regular keys - being more complicated and 'advanced' doesn't make it 'better' or fitter for purpose. As long as you can show off with them the companies will make them and people will buy them.

Mates ask me to help set them up; have you ever tried entering email addresses & servers & passwords on a touchscreen phone? Just like a regular keyboard you make mistakes, but you make more of them and trying to change just the one letter that you got wrong is nigh on **** impossible.
Sounds like a case of fatfingeritus to me.

Yes perhaps Anthony should attain a special dialling wand :D:P

Nah FWIW I don't like touchscreen phones either. They look nice but I like buttons.

finished 6th form last night, started drinking at 8.30, drinking at 6th form, down the pub for 2pm, in town for 9pm, home at 2am haha messy night :P felt the affects this morning though. Just got to go to exams now untill 23rd June which is my last one. The past 2 years and just flown by, thats 7 years in one school just gone now, and again like POB said earlier in the thread, most of my friends not going near where i want to go for uni, so its like having to just ditch them .

finished 6th form last night, started drinking at 8.30, drinking at 6th form, down the pub for 2pm, in town for 9pm, home at 2am haha messy night :P felt the affects this morning though. Just got to go to exams now untill 23rd June which is my last one. The past 2 years and just flown by, thats 7 years in one school just gone now, and again like POB said earlier in the thread, most of my friends not going near where i want to go for uni, so its like having to just ditch them .
You'll still have them when you go home and make loads of new ones, people from over the world with different experiences and stories. Then when you go home you can revel in the good old times.

Â