General Chat

Stevo985

How easy is it to plumb a dishwasher in?

And is it bad that when I thought of this question, I thought of Villatalk? Y'all have all the answers.

proper easy, probably even got colour coded plumbing 

difficult bit is getting the missus to remember to empty it and put the dishes away

• Like 2

How easy is it to plumb a dishwasher in?

And is it bad that when I thought of this question, I thought of Villatalk? Y'all have all the answers.

simple just need a cold ware feed and a output to drain as you would for a washer

You need a cold water feed, you should have one already going to your washing machine, just branch off that, regarding the waste, if your dish washer is going close to your sink just get a u bend trap with a waste inlet on it, saves the hastle of knocking/drilling through brickwork which normally does more damage and looks a mess unless you have a good bricklayer available to come and patch it up

same old story, pissed up one night in my local and some lad i kind of knew who served the bar at wetherspoons walked in. anyway being the rocket polisher i was back then i walk over to him and flopped my manhood out and piss right infront of him then i get down on the floor and licked it up, the guy then flopped his out and pissed on the floor and said go on then and to his shock i did  :D . i got told the following night by his work colleagues that i made his night so it wernt all that bad ha. so yeah i aint drank my own piss as in drank it out of a glass but ive certainly licked my own piss up.

same old story, pissed up one night in my local and some lad i kind of knew who served the bar at wetherspoons walked in. anyway being the rocket polisher i was back then i walk over to him and flopped my manhood out and piss right infront of him then i get down on the floor and licked it up, the guy then flopped his out and pissed on the floor and said go on then and to his shock i did  :D . i got told the following night by his work colleagues that i made his night so it wernt all that bad ha. so yeah i aint drank my own piss as in drank it out of a glass but ive certainly licked my own piss up.

Ah yes, we've heard so many of those.

• Like 2

Â