General Chat

Stevo985

I started it, got to 20 minutes and played Battlefield on the playstation, only flicking back when the game was loading :lol:

It's becoming quite a pitiful state for the national team isn't it?

I don't think anyone can be arsed.

You took your playstation to your mums..?

Nah, I was back home by 8.

I only watch England because N. Ireland & Ireland are even worse, except I can't laugh at how shit they are like I can with England.

But last night, not even the prospect of lulz could save it.

Jump on the ferry and watch us take on the world champions on Sunday evening. Plenty lulz involved there.

The English national side are utter garbage to watch these days. I actually even think most of the players see it as a choir to be honest which is probably where it all stems from.

Unknown_zps33b00cbc.jpeg

I think that lot would probably beat the England team :lol:

Problem with the England team is players being picked. 

John Stones has managed 90mins this season and hasn't played the last 2 weeks starts right back, Eric Dier manages 270mins 2 goals, 2 clean sheets and isn't in the team.

Jack Wilshire hasn't managed 90mins for Arsenal yet this year he's played in 2 games and hasn't done much. Nathan Dyer has managed 3 goals in the same period & will not get a look in. It's no wonder players feel like they have to move to the top 7 to get a look at all. Outside of sub goal keepers you have 2 players outside the top 7. Lallana had a super season last year and couldn't make the team for ages, the players getting on ahead of him would nearly make you sick and I'm Irish.

I started it, got to 20 minutes and played Battlefield on the playstation, only flicking back when the game was loading :lol:

Then you're a d*ck. Mr 'I can't come round, I'm at mommies tonight'.
  • Like 1

Then you're a d*ck. Mr 'I can't come round, I'm at mommies tonight'.

:lol:

Not that I have to justify it you, but spending time with my pregnant wife is more of a priority to me than watching that inevitable shower of shit in your boiling hot living room :lol:

jeesh, I've apologised twice for that, let it go.

• Like 3

Â