General Chat

Stevo985

Any converse lads on here? I had quite a few pairs but as I'm getting older I'm gradually starting to feel to old for them. My taste now is luke or penguin trainer/shoe footwear.

I have a pair of these

c-ct-nvy-001_2.jpg

Don't wear them that often though

Edited by Stevo985

Get a pair of these Rugeleyblack-sabbath-x-converse-2014-footwear-c

dude they are cool, I've never saw them before. Have you saw the vol 4 ones?, hard to come by and expensive but the mrs is adamant she will eventually get them me. To be honest I'm kind of growing out of converse, but you've got to love em.

Any converse lads on here? I had quite a few pairs but as I'm getting older I'm gradually starting to feel to old for them. My taste now is luke or penguin trainer/shoe footwear.

Fun fact - a close mate of mine is Creative Director at Converse.

I still wear them.  In fact I'm going to get some white Chuck hi-tops for my hols.  If you feel like your style has changed why not switch to Jack Purcell's?  They're a bit more grown up.

Converse do that thing where you can design your own.

My best mate ordered a pair of hi-tops and told me he'd done his own design

"That sounds awesome" I said.

Then I saw them. **** me they were hilariously awful. It was like a kid had designed them with a felt pen.

Not Converse's fault. They followed his design to a tee. And he was chuffed with them.

But they were (and are) hilariously shit.

I love stuff like that.  I got a pair of Nike Cortez iD made.  They'd got a material available that looked like the wallpaper from a curry house, so I got that in tonal white with BRUMMIE written on the heel.

For my wedding I've got some custom-made Ray Bans.  They'll have the date and location as well as our names written on the temple tips.  Gotta love a custom!

http://remix.ray-ban.com/gb/index.aspx

• Like 1

I love stuff like that.  I got a pair of Nike Cortez iD made.  They'd got a material available that looked like the wallpaper from a curry house, so I got that in tonal white with BRUMMIE written on the heel.

For my wedding I've got some custom-made Ray Bans.  They'll have the date and location as well as our names written on the temple tips.  Gotta love a custom!

http://remix.ray-ban.com/gb/index.aspx

Custom Oakley M-Frames FTW.

Â