General Chat

Stevo985

Hm.

Beta

A beta is a male who, instead of being alpha and manning up, completely bitches out. Can apply to many situations, but often refers to scenarios with women.

Guy 1: Bro, hook me up with that girl's friend
Guy 2: **** that. I'm going to double up with both of them. Stop being such a beta

Sexist rocket polisher speak then.

Hm.

Beta

A beta is a male who, instead of being alpha and manning up, completely bitches out. Can apply to many situations, but often refers to scenarios with women.

Guy 2: **** that. I'm going to double up with both of them. Stop being such a beta

Exactamundo.

Hm.

Beta

This was more my understanding, so no..

"beta male
A man who is content with nontraditional gender roles; i.e., he is not threatened by intelligent and/or powerful women, and he does not have to be in control of every situation to maintain his sense of self. (Frequently, he does manifest a quiet kind of confidence and control over his surroundings, but it's not important to him that this is noticed by others.)

A beta male is often introverted, intelligent, and introspective. Though he may have been branded a "nerd" growing up, the adult beta is frequently a thoughtful, capable, and fascinating individual whom many women find appealing.

Alpha males, especially those of lesser intelligence and abilities, tend to feel threatened by beta males, who are increasingly preferred by women in modern times.

Peter Parker (Spider-Man) and Jim Halpert (The Office) are famous examples of beta males."

Well I don't believe that because you used it as an insult to me and that definition is anything but insulting.

I think you've been rumbled and you're trying to get out of it ;)

Exactly what I was thinking before I scrolled down to this post! 

lol, rumbled?

You're obviously a nice lad, but lately you've been a bit "Taylor Swift" about life.

If you don't buy it, that's your problem.

Tad unrelated to what we were saying but okay  :thumb:

• Like 1

Nowt wrong with being a Beta, haven't got time for alpha males, they are the worst kind of people and are just nauseating, mindless bores who eventually will disappear to go and populate std ridden Mediterranean islands leaving the rest of society to get on with it. Crime, sales figures of golf gti's, football hooliganism, lads mags and River Island will probably cease to exist too.

• Like 3

Â