General Chat

Stevo985

Measure it against your thumb, a bit of paper or a ruler if you have one nearby. 

Oh, and while I am in the mood to link more crap I read on the internet:  Police in the USA have managed to get an idea that I (and probably thousands of other people) had years ago.  They have a device that can fire sticky bombs GPS trackers at cars they are chasing. No need for high speed chases, no need to scramble the police helicopter. Someone in a office miles away can look at a computer and figure out where other police can cut the car off. It's going to ruin cop movies set in the near future...  :mellow:

Measure it against your thumb, a bit of paper or a ruler if you have one nearby. 

Oh, and while I am in the mood to link more crap I read on the internet:  Police in the USA have managed to get an idea that I (and probably thousands of other people) had years ago.  They have a device that can fire sticky bombs GPS trackers at cars they are chasing. No need for high speed chases, no need to scramble the police helicopter. Someone in a office miles away can look at a computer and figure out where other police can cut the car off. It's going to ruin cop movies set in the near future...  :mellow:

Argh it's too late to mess with my mind like that

Decided to give up weed for a bit. Have been smoking about 10 joints per week since June. Not touched a bud for 10 days now. Trying to go drug free til December due to exams. My housemate is still smoking away, but I spent too many days zombied on the couch. It's nice though. What I imagine a frontal lobotomy is like

Please don't lecture me on morality  :crylaugh:

You're cheating on your fiancee with your blood aunt.

Holy shit I forgot about that

Not the funeral selfies (although it did upset me for a sec), not that Morpheus was almost caught but somehow wasn't, not the mind eff on the pic of cars, or the tracking device that can be shot onto cars while chasing them. The MOST shocking thing I've read on here in the last few days is that anyone could have forgotten about the cheat with your blood aunt story.

MV I'm actually proud of your brain for blocking this out. And impressed, because I don't know how you did it. *starts slow clap*

• Like 3

Yesterday I was washing my car when I heard this squeaky voice wailing Barbie Girl, then round the corner came some little boy who looked a lot like that famous picture of TUS. He looked at me, stopped sining then ran off rather embarrassed.

Â