General Chat

Stevo985

How so?

Surprised by him not you  :lol:

He's a rather big guy I assumed he'd have bigger feet.

I considered making a penis joke but I see it's happened already...

I was gonna say. How could you make a opinion on how big my feet are :P

Also while bored at work ended up around 200 pages back in this thread...some of you are odd to say the least.

thats what she said ..........................................

What a boring conversation to have with a woman...

• Like 1

I've got nothing to say really

I just got fed up with looking at the thread list and seeing Stig's name as the last poster on about 400 of them  ..so thought I'd break his monopoly

• Like 3

Anyone know anything about toe nails? Basically my toes are in bits from people standing on them during soccer games, my big toe got stood on but only on one side some off it turned yellow and kind of broke away so i cut it off, my toe know looks like the guys face in boardwalk empire, will it ever fix? And i've already been told by a foot doctor that it is not toe aids.

I've got nothing to say really

I just got fed up with looking at the thread list and seeing Stig's name as the last poster on about 400 of them  ..so thought I'd break his monopoly

You'll never stop me.

You have to sleep some time.

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

• Like 1

Anyone know anything about toe nails? Basically my toes are in bits from people standing on them during soccer games, my big toe got stood on but only on one side some off it turned yellow and kind of broke away so i cut it off, my toe know looks like the guys face in boardwalk empire, will it ever fix? And i've already been told by a foot doctor that it is not toe aids.

Have the toe nail removed? 

It'll probably grow back very slowly. I also hurt a big toe playing footnall. Got an ingrown toenail, told to wait six weeks to get it sorted while on antibiotics which gave me diarrhoea. Had to go private £100  :(

• Like 1

On the off chance that MJ is the missing £10m lottery winner in Bradford can I be the first to say how much I've always admired his posts and wit on VT

Now where do I send the begging letter to

I recon if the moon man won £10m he would go on the session to end all sessions, drugs, alocohol, whores, I recon he would full on lose the plot and self destruct, I say this purely because he is one of the most level headed posters on this forum

Â