General Chat

Stevo985

Got a week off, so alongside getting pissed every other night I'm going to try and make a start learning python 'the hard way'.

Python is ghey.

(but not as ghey as PHP).

Seriously, whitespace as syntax?

**** off, Guido.

Would you let this man tie you up and whip you for being a naughty boy?

200px-Guido_van_Rossum_OSCON_2006.jpg

No?

Well then why would you use his bondage-and-discipline language?

Edited by leviramsey

Got a week off, so alongside getting pissed every other night I'm going to try and make a start learning python 'the hard way'.

Python is ghey.

(but not as ghey as PHP).

Seriously, whitespace as syntax?

**** off, Guido.

Would you let this man tie you up and whip you for being a naughty boy?

200px-Guido_van_Rossum_OSCON_2006.jpg

No?

Well then why would you use his bondage-and-discipline language?

CAsN4th.gif

• Like 3

£80 parking ticket.

Private or council?

The Swedish equivalent of council I guess. I missed the huge no parking/stopping sign. No way for me out of this one.

I won the guess the age of the building prize with 1969

Pulled a window out and the cavity included a screwed up copy of the Sun from November 1968 - I was out by 6 weeks!

nothing sexy

a revised external elevation of a modest extension to a 1960's concrete framed building

Make it boob shaped.

ahh, the inspiration I needed

nothing sexy

a revised external elevation of a modest extension to a 1960's concrete framed building

Unless you furnish us with some kind of idea what it looks like now then we've got sod all chance of coming up with something in paint that will satisfy your requirements.

Python is ghey.(but not as ghey as PHP).Seriously, whitespace as syntax?**** off, Guido.Would you let this man tie you up and whip you for being a naughty boy?200px-Guido_van_Rossum_OSCON_2006.jpgNo?Well then why would you use his bondage-and-discipline language?

Woooooo! Someone mentioned python?!?! I would never support it Levi. I saw the last rant. I know how this goes. All downhill.

• Like 2

Â