Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Marlon Harewood's goals/minutes played in the 2007/08 season, second only to Cristiano Ronaldo, should he have been a first choice striker for England?

If GDS had of gone to Swansea under Rodgers I think a lot of people would of been surprised at how well he'd do. Harry criminally wrote him off and never give him a chance just like with Boateng.

I rill reserve judgement on GDS until I see him move clubs and play under a Manager who though his team played some good footy last season, is a complete moron.

Does Dos Santos have a ten year contract at Spurs or something? He signed in 2008 so it must be running out sooner or later...

From memory he didn't do much on loan at Ipswich.

One year left of his contract.

Scored 4 goals in 8 games for Ipswich,

their fans loved him

Does Dos Santos have a ten year contract at Spurs or something? He signed in 2008 so it must be running out sooner or later...

From memory he didn't do much on loan at Ipswich.

One year left of his contract.

Scored 4 goals in 8 games for Ipswich,

their fans loved him

Found his level, you think?

Spurs signing players when they haven't got a manager? Thought only we did that?!

Spurs only appear to be without a manager.

But behind the scenes I'd guess there is AVB, who can't be announced officially until on or soon after July 1st due to contract-severance clauses with Chelski.

Spurs signing players when they haven't got a manager? Thought only we did that?!

Spurs only appear to be without a manager.

But behind the scenes I'd guess there is AVB, who can't be announced officially until on or soon after July 1st due to contract-severance clauses with Chelski.

Yeah this is true, AVB will be the next spurs manager..

How do you feel about getting Chelsea's failed, reject manager?

I'd be happy with AVB.

His record in the league at Chelski was better than that of his replacement ... and at Spurs he won't have the problems he faced with players like Terry, Lampard (etc) who clearly believe that their say should count for more than the managers. Nor will he have the problem of an interfering club owner.

All managerial appointments are a gamble. This is one I'm glad Spurs are willing to make.

How do you feel about getting Chelsea's failed, reject manager?

I'd be happy with AVB.

His record in the league at Chelski was better than that of his replacement ... and at Spurs he won't have the problems he faced with players like Terry, Lampard (etc) who clearly believe that their say should count for more than the managers. Nor will he have the problem of an interfering club owner.

All managerial appointments are a gamble. This is one I'm glad Spurs are willing to make.

The problems he faced? As soon as he left Chelsea they immediately improved and went on to win many trophies. If Di Matteo was there from the start of the season, Chelsea would of been higher then 6th, and would of got more then 64 points. The problems at Chlsea were as much about his man management style as it was about Terry, Lampard and Drogba trying to have their say in the dressing room. I hope AVB goes to Spurs.

AVB might have turned things around if given time at Chelsea. Their impatient owner went for short-term gain instead (it paid off with the CL he is obsessed about).

Good appointment for Spurs.

AVB might have turned things around if given time at Chelsea. Their impatient owner went for short-term gain instead (it paid off with the CL he is obsessed about).

think Roman would have kept him myself just that easier to sack manager than 20 players

Â