Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Do you think we have missed out?

Just thinking that we are in the same position as Spurs were when he joined, on the back of some terrible results, we have a half decent squad which should be achieving 10th-12th and we do have some money when we balance the wages.

Plus, at least he's never boring in the transfer market :lol:

Could have been quite exciting.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs are suffering like Villa did where the manager and the board aren’t working from the same hymn sheet.

I'm under the impression that ever since the Premier League era started, the only two managers to have done that are Wenger and SAF.

Basically, you could level this accusation at 18 out of the 20 clubs in the league. I wonder why this is the case.

Nah, I'd much rather Lambert. That isn't me being fickle/defensive 'cos we now have Lambert. I just really cannot stand Harry Redknapp as a person and would really struggle to get behind him. The guy has no class whatsoever.

Just had a bet on AVB.

Just thinking that we are in the same position as Spurs were when he joined, on the back of some terrible results, we have a half decent squad which should be achieving 10th-12th and we do have some money when we balance the wages.

Was going to post something similar but ya beat me to it :x

It appears that the breaking point came when Redknapp in the process of denying he had quit said that talks about his contract had been delayed because Levy had suffered a bereavement. I thought when I heard him say it "ooohhh not sure you should be saying that Arry" and it would seem it was the final nail in the coffin (bad choice of phrase) between him and Levy.

Who would have thought it, Arry falling foul of saying something he shouldn't about someone to the media. :D

Why was it bad that he mentioned the death of Levys mother? He wasnt being disrespectful.

It was disrespectful to announce that on live television, using it as some kind of excuse as to why Levy hasn't spoke to him about a new contract. Whether that's the actual reason or not is irrelevant, you don't go on TV and announce your boss' mother has died. It's not your place to do so. Shows a lack of respect IMO.

Yes, Levy was not happy with him but that was the final straw apparently.

What is your source?

Was going to post something similar but ya beat me to it :x

Sorry! :D

It appears that the breaking point came when Redknapp in the process of denying he had quit said that talks about his contract had been delayed because Levy had suffered a bereavement. I thought when I heard him say it "ooohhh not sure you should be saying that Arry" and it would seem it was the final nail in the coffin (bad choice of phrase) between him and Levy.

Who would have thought it, Arry falling foul of saying something he shouldn't about someone to the media. :D

Why was it bad that he mentioned the death of Levys mother? He wasnt being disrespectful.

It was disrespectful to announce that on live television, using it as some kind of excuse as to why Levy hasn't spoke to him about a new contract. Whether that's the actual reason or not is irrelevant, you don't go on TV and announce your boss' mother has died. It's not your place to do so. Shows a lack of respect IMO.

What is your source?

What is your source?

Whether it was apparently or definitely, this rumour or gossip must of been heard somewhere. Think about it. Where did London Lax hear that this was apparently the final straw?

No.

There are not many things I would want less for our club than harry Redknapp being in charge of it.

I'd consider having McLeish back before I'd have Redknapp

No.

There are not many things I would want less for our club than harry Redknapp being in charge of it.

Steady now!

I'm surprised so many Spurs fans are glad to see the back of him. They were excellent for ¾ of last season playing great football. They'd be in the CL if Robben could take penalties. I know he's a word removed but he'll be difficult to replace.

No.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: At your last sentence. Are you crazy? Criticise Redknapp all you want, but he is a much better player then Mcleish. He took Spurs from bottom half to 4th, 5th and then 4th again. Get a f****n grip.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: At your last sentence. Are you crazy? Criticise Redknapp all you want, but he is a much better player then Mcleish. He took Spurs from bottom half to 4th, 5th and then 4th again. Get a f****n grip.

McLeish was a much better player than Harry ;)

Â