Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with spurs fans recently moaning about Redknapp

The majority ive heard calling in to talksport and posting on forums are constantly criticising the man he's done wonders for that club got them into the champions league built a good squad with quality players such as Van de Vaart and Modric yet they moan about the bloke constantly they should be happy with what they have and be careful what they wish for... Look how shit we have become practically overnight. Dont get me wrong i cant stand the twitchy eyed tosser but he's a bloody good manager and if i were a spurs fan id be worrying about him going to manage england who are they going to get in to replace him? Have they not taken the foreign manager route before and failed with people such as Ramos.

I agree with the Spurs fans with the money and players he has had available to buy he should have done better than what he has. Look at the points spurs dropped last season and you can see every time a tactical manager came up against him they lost or drew unless they had a bit of brilliance from Bale/Van Der Vaart and he relied too much on Crouch last season.

He is always critical of the fans in interviews and insulted some last year about them calling a radio station after the game. He has done well with SPurs but for money spent its not the brilliant job Sky sports talk about

Defoe had about 4 goals last season and doesn't do enough in general play IMO

adebayor for me the jury is out, decent enough player but not as good as he thinks he is

plus the original comment is valid, harry hasn't done enough on their weaknesses this summer, I think they'll be way off this year

Â