Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok dont know where to put this? here or the lets all laugh at SHA thread so i will just start here and someone can move it if they wish. Today i heard that England have been offered an extra place in the UEFA Cup due to Fair Play. To my knowledge this is Fulham at the moment as Spurs and Chelsea who are above them in the Fair Play League have European competition already next season as it stands.

The question to Spurs fans really is obviously us Villa fans want you to win for our own reasons Sunday but should you screw up and let us down we might let Liverpool win so you will then not have European football via a league place and get it via the Fair Play League now again i am not sure about this but i think that would mean starting in the first qualifying round as opposed to the last one and you play your first game in June not the end of July. So tell me you are all geared up for tonking the unwashed please!?

So obviously those that are worried Harry dont really want to play in the Uefa Cup should not worry if i am right because unless he tells his lads to get deliberate red cards they cant avoid a Uefa Cup place via the League or the Fair Play League so for an easier pre season they need to win bigtime Sunday

If they fail to beat blues i think Redknapp will get even more abuse than ever before

But if they do the business, on the other hand, I expect to see some amazing conversions among the Harry and Spurs haters. They’ll be telling us all summer how much they adore Tottenham and their lovable old rogue of a manager, and how great their new Spurs DVD is.

Especially if the next one out is “Spurs v Birmingham: The Whole Nine Goals” :winkold:

White Hart Lane isn't that far from where I live.

My god I'm on the piss in North London if they go down

Nor me im in arnos grove, might take a trip down to see some crying noses.

Â