Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it wrong, I thought Spurs had been conned but only as I thought it had been a free-kick. My mistake, no free-kick was given. So, no issues with that, Gomes made the mistake.

What team was it who got a goal against Sunderland from Turner playing the ball back?

Harry is threatening to refuse to do post match interviews at the end of matches if he gets charged for his comments.

As if he could stay away from teh microphone, how else would he start his transfer deals off! Attention seeking whore

It'll be interesting to see, if he goes through with this protest, whether he's afforded the same pardon as Sir Alex is or whether he'll be continually fined untill he re-appears.

Could be quite a fitting quandry given the personnel involved.

Harry is threatening to refuse to do post match interviews at the end of matches if he gets charged for his comments.

As if he could stay away from teh microphone, how else would he start his transfer deals off! Attention seeking whore

Oh please happen!

I don't see what spurs are moaning about, they've forgotten the simple rule of play to the wistle, should play off been stopped and Nani yellow carded? It could easily of done so but the ref was trying to do spurs a favour in keeping the game flowing.

This. The bloke is a massive cockmaster and will not be able to cope without a camera to bullshit at for at least ten hours per week...

I don't get why managers though in general can't give honest opinions without being fined! Why don't the F.A. got to every pub and house hold and fine anyone who speaks badly about a referee during a football conversation.

Why can't managers have opinions. If a manager says something incorrect on an interview, like saying they should of had a penalty when it weren't....then I disagree. I don't go 'Oh. I was wrong then, it was a penalty, referee your shit'.

If Redknapp refuses to speak to the press the Premier League can't do a damn thing about it having allowed Fergie to get away with the same thing for so long. I would actually welcome a break from hearing from Harry as January fast approaches, personally I doubt he could stay quiet for a week.

On a serious note though Redknapp like him or loath him is one of the few managers around who says what he really thinks (right or wrong) and its way he is so liked by the press and afforded so much coverage. These days players and managers are so careful not to say the wrong thing they hardly say anything other than a load of cliches over and over characters and he is a character whatever you think of him are a rare thing in football these days.

Its one of the reasons journalists give us 3 or 4 pages of build up to 'Sky 4' games because there is so little **** else to write about at times.

Unsurprisingly to me the London Media have hyped this incident up beyond belief. It meant Spurs lost a routine league fixture 1-0 instead of 2-0.

I certainly don't recall the same level of media coverage over the Vidic incident which was a far more costly error of ref judgement.

This. The bloke is a massive cockmaster and will not be able to cope without a camera to bullshit at for at least ten hours per week...

true :crylaugh:

The Nani goal is such a non-event it's untrue. Why are the media focusing on the "dodgy" ref? They should be focusing on the dodgy **** goalkeeper! If any other keeper put the ball down when it wasn't a free kick and let the opposition score they'd be crucified!

Â