Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

so i suppose tonight glaston is busy over on a real madrid site coming up with reasons as to why the 9 europen cups they've won so far dont mean anything
:lol:

Maybe he's telling them about when Tottenham played in the 4th tier and how statistically speaking they've improved more than Real Madrid :D

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not correct. This thread has been going for nearly 12 months, when Spuds were bottom of the league. The previous thread was going for about three years. Spuds finished a mere six points above Villa last season, but for the previous two seasons Villa had finished 11 and 14 points above Spuds.

You can't have an inferiority complex with a club achieving less.

Achieving less?

Spurs won the League Cup during the period you mention - what did Villa win? Spurs have made it into the Champions' League group stages during this period - what have Villa done that's comparable?

Nice to see you dodge last nights game glaston and go back to comparing villa to spurs on a time period that suits your arguement

And whilst i agree with you, thanks for also reminding me that finishing 4th in the league is now a better achievement than 2 wembley appearances :(

This is not correct. This thread has been going for nearly 12 months, when Spuds were bottom of the league. The previous thread was going for about three years. Spuds finished a mere six points above Villa last season, but for the previous two seasons Villa had finished 11 and 14 points above Spuds.

Achieving less?

Spurs won the League Cup during the period you mention - what did Villa win? Spurs have made it into the Champions' League group stages during this period - what have Villa done that's comparable?

This is so **** boring now.

Achieving less?

**** me it gets better......its almost as if you purposely come on here to antagonise Villa fans. Keep going pal, it makes great entertainment.

well do the job and ban the prick.

A Villa fan has claimed that Spurs have "achieved less" than Villa in the last few years. So when I point out the obvious flaws in this claim, your reaction is to call for me to be banned?

What exactly do you want in this thread? Do you actually wish to read only Villa-praising and Spurs-damning posts, regardless of whether or not they they are based on bullshit, factual errors, wishful thinking and self-delusions?

Or do you prefer actual discussion/debate, with often challenging views epxressed?

Achieving less?

I'll put good money on you sitting there sniffing your own farts after writing that bullshit. I wasn't asking questions of Spurs PR.

You've just hailed 6 points in the league as better than 25, while failing to acknowledge the horrendously bad refereeing decision that cost us our own League Cup.

If Vidic had been sent off, as any self respecting human would agree was the correct decision, either Owen or Berbaspud would have come off to make way for another CB. The two players that made Manure's equaliser.

I forgot though. The league didn't start until Spuds finished above Villa.

A Villa fan has claimed that Spurs have "achieved less" than Villa in the last few years. So when I point out the obvious flaws in this claim, your reaction is to call for me to be banned?

What exactly do you want in this thread? Do you actually wish to read only Villa-praising and Spurs-damning posts, regardless of whether or not they they are based on bullshit, factual errors, wishful thinking and self-delusions?

Or do you prefer actual discussion/debate, with often challenging views epxressed?

In the past three seasons, Villa have accumulated 186 points, while Spuds accumulated 167.

Obviously 167 is higher than 186, making Spuds the more successful team.

I think we should just give up.

Even if the facts were that Villa had won the treble the last 4 seasons running and SPurs had won 1 league cup, Glaston would find someway to make Spurs seem better.

In the past three seasons, Villa have accumulated 186 points, while Spuds accumulated 167.

Obviously 167 is higher than 186, making Spuds the more successful team.

In fairness what you've done there is 'Glaston' the stats. Taking into account the last 3 years because that puts us higher, when they finished 5th twice the 2 years before that.

You're both as bad as each other ;)

What we want in this thread is to vent our hatred at Spurs and meltedcandlewax face without the PR bullshit that you choose to spout at any given opportunity.

We are not even here to praise Villa, there's a whole section for that (or otherwise) across the way but your continual drivel of fact-butchered bull-shit merely allows us to do so.

In fact, there is nothing even open to debate here. Spurs are wank and your manager is a cheating thieving scumbag. As the thread title states.

Â