Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do Spurs fans feel about Redknapp essentially saying that he wants to quit the job in 2 years time?

Better than Villa fans feel about a manager who ditched them without prior notice just days before the season began.

And doubtless better than Villa fans feel about a replacement manager who has said that Villa's natural station is somewhere between 7th and 12th place, who has also compared Villa unfavourably with his former club (Liverpool), and who, although apparently appointed as manager, won't actually become manager until some unspecified future date.

It may be a step down for you, Monsieur Houllier, but I'm sure Villa fans will take you into their warm embrace anyhow ..... whenever you arrive that is.

How do Spurs fans feel about Redknapp essentially saying that he wants to quit the job in 2 years time?

Better than Villa fans feel about a manager who ditched them without prior notice just days before the season began.

And doubtless better than Villa fans feel about a replacement manager who has said that Villa's natural station is somewhere between 7th and 12th place, who has also compared Villa unfavourably with his former club (Liverpool), and who, although apparently appointed as manager, won't actually become manager until some unspecified future date.

It may be a step down for you, Monsieur Houllier, but I'm sure Villa fans will take you into their warm embrace anyhow ..... whenever you arrive that is.

Mate, this is an other football forum. If you want to express your feelings about the new villa manager, why not pop over to the villa area where you can argue to your hearts desire.

This is a thread about spurs and their glorious manager, so if you would like to provide insight into how as a spurs fan you feel about your poor, hard done by, as clean as clean loyal manager expressing his desire to leave you in the future, we would all love to hear it.

Not capable of answering a decent question without turning it round and having a pop?

I seriously wonder why we put up with this idiot on here?

Im sure you're delighted to be without your best striker and defender for the next 2 months!

What a nice way to answer what seems like a pretty genuine and reasonable question.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've been planning that for days haven't you?

Do you not read this forum once you have posted and see how much of a fool you look?

Somebody wondered whether Spurs fans would be happy about that, which I'm sure they're not, and then you go on to slate Villa, completely unprovoked.

On the subject on what players and managers say about their team, I'm looking forward to seeing Spurs finish ahead of Arsenal :D

Stop with the bullshit, it's boring. I was genuinely wondering what you lot thought about him making this statement.

Oh dear. I guess the answer to what was a perfectly reasonable question is 'a little emotional' oh well never mind.

I hope you didn't get too many tears on your keyboard as you typed.

I think he was just talking about the positions we have been in the premier league.

You know the one where we've finished above Spurs 2 of every 3 seasons, had 6 more top six finishes and got an extra 50 points than Tottenham!

Tottenham have finished in the top six three times in 18 premier league seasons!

Then again I'm not surprised - you've spent about 40% of the top flight years out of the top flight so being in the division is a bit of an achievement given your history!

Â