Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Park is a great player. I'd take him at Spurs in a heartbeat.

If you're nice and very very good, Uncle Fergie might let you have him and some money for Modric.

;)

I am sorry guys; I just can't take any pleasure in City finishing fourth with their unscrupulous blueprint for success, it's something I can't accept as football is slowly losing the noble roots which bond fan and club together.

City over Spurs any day of the week. Hate Spurs with a passion so will be supporting the lighter side of Manchester. Only shame is Barry but oh well he put in the years here at the Villa. No Spurs or the Tax cheat for 4th.

City over Spurs, certainly.

City will eventually pull away from us because of the money they have, if Spurs get into the CL and get more money/better players then thay may pull away. 100% City, just can't see the benefit of Spurs finishing 4th at all.

Come on CITEH!

Spurs all the way.

I'm sorry but City are easily the least deserving club of a top 4 place. Everything they stand for stinks and the sooner their oil baron overlords leave the better.

Plus I don't have a strong hate for Spurs like many do on here. Why do so many people here hate Spurs anyway? :P

I'm sorry but City are easily the least deserving club of a top 4 place. Everything they stand for stinks and the sooner their oil baron overlords leave the better.

I would suspect that they won't become bored of things until they win the CL once or twice.

I had a bet on here with someone that Spurs would finish above Villa this season. Would that someone care to step forward (I can't recall who it was right now)?

What a class act you are Grasston.

It wasn't me in the bet but I do admit I didn't think Spurs would do this well this season.

Fair play to them and hope they get 4th now. I really don't want Man City to.

Who's the home team next week? I think that'll be the deciding factor.

I had a bet on here with someone that Spurs would finish above Villa this season. Would that someone care to step forward (I can't recall who it was right now)?

Is it any wonder why people get annoyed when posts like this come out?

Anyway I hope Spuds get fourth now, really can't stand Citeh at all.

Â