Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Gomes to Dawson, Dawson to modric, back to dawson, passes it to bassong, back to dawson, passesit to assou ekoto, back to dawson, forward to huddlestone, back to dawson, dawson passes to himself, still on the edge of his own box

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

to Crouch.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty amusing though that Villa fans can try to rip on another team's style of play. 180 minutes of football between Spurs and Villa this season, and Villa defended for about 150 of them. Then sent long balls to Young and Agbonthewhore to chase.

Hypocrisy.

I expect you will be returning to the Villa match thread tomorrow?

And Spurs are in the top 4 for total number of passes and total number of completed passes.

Ah brilliant, to be fair any team could do this, just keep passing the ball side to side 5 yards and then hoof it forward. And what do you get, SPURS!

This!

End of chat!

Agbonthewhore.

My sides are splitting.

HuereLOL HOEmes

PavluyWENCHko

Jermaine DeHOE

Gareth FAIL

Younes KaBULLSHIT

David BENTley.........oh.

Tom Huddle20stone

Sebastien BasSCHLONG

Ledley MING

Mine are much better :lol:

I can't believe all this rubbish on here - we all know Spurs are the best team in the world!

Hoof 1:

Exhibit A

Davies notes 'long ball' Spurs

"Tottenham played a lot of long balls into Crouchy"

Hoof 2:

Exhibit B

"Spurs were looking to use the height of Peter Crouch rather than playing through Stoke"

"they went route one"

Hoof 3:

Exhibit C

“I think they played more long balls than anyone I’ve played against this season with the balls upto Peter Crouch."

Hoof 4:

Exhibit D

“It’s funny I thought in the game it was quite strange because a lot of their attacks came from long balls up to ‘Crouchy’"

Hoof 5:

Exhibit E

Redknapp dropped the England striker for Tottenham's subsequent league matches against, unimpressed with how his team resorted to playing high balls towards Crouch.

'We can play it too long at times"

Hoof 6:

Exhibit F

"It was mentioned to me that our goals against Liverpool were out of the old Wimbledon manual and I have to admit it is something I literally called for at half time."

Hoof 7:

Exhibit G

Predictable long-ball merchants Tottenham don't scare us

'They always play a long ball first, and the game will start from there."

Hoof 8:

Exhibit H

Kranjcar defends route one Tottenham

"You are looking to create chances through crosses and long balls"

Agbonthewhore.

My sides are splitting.

HuereLOL HOEmes

PavluyWENCHko

Jermaine DeHOE

Gareth FAIL

Younes KaBULLSHIT

David BENTley.........oh.

Tom Huddle20stone

Sebastien BasSCHLONG

Ledley MING

Mine are much better :lol:

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

I can't believe all this rubbish on here - we all know Spurs are the best team in the world!

Hoof 1:

Exhibit A

Hoof 2:

Exhibit B

"Spurs were looking to use the height of Peter Crouch rather than playing through Stoke"

"they went route one"

Hoof 3:

Exhibit C

“I think they played more long balls than anyone I’ve played against this season with the balls upto Peter Crouch."

Hoof 4:

Exhibit D

“It’s funny I thought in the game it was quite strange because a lot of their attacks came from long balls up to ‘Crouchy’"

Hoof 5:

Exhibit E

Redknapp dropped the England striker for Tottenham's subsequent league matches against, unimpressed with how his team resorted to playing high balls towards Crouch.

Hoof 6:

Exhibit F

"It was mentioned to me that our goals against Liverpool were out of the old Wimbledon manual and I have to admit it is something I literally called for at half time."

Hoof 7:

Exhibit G

Hoof 8:

Exhibit H

Nice work :thumb:

^^^^^^^^^^^

The above are completely irrelevant as they involve no spurious stats from any made up websites and are only the opinion of actual football players and managers who don't know as much about football as even a below average Spurs fan

Hoof 1:

Exhibit A

Hoof 2:

Exhibit B

"they went route one"

Hoof 3:

Exhibit C

Hoof 4:

Exhibit D

Hoof 5:

Exhibit E

Hoof 6:

Exhibit F

Hoof 7:

Exhibit G

Hoof 8:

Exhibit H

Nice work :thumb:

Agreed, you have just killed his argument with those posts so well played.

I think i hate spurs more than the scum. I would be devestated if they finished 4th

Hoof 1:

Exhibit A

Hoof 2:

Exhibit B

"they went route one"

Hoof 3:

Exhibit C

Hoof 4:

Exhibit D

Hoof 5:

Exhibit E

Hoof 6:

Exhibit F

Hoof 7:

Exhibit G

Hoof 8:

Exhibit H

well researched!

The Pharaohs supported Tottenham on 606: "Clear evidence of Harry's man-management skills today - Gudjohnsen hasn't scored since he was at Barca, comes on, scores a cracker, and cleverly sets up the second for a Man-of-the-match performance."

:lol::lol:

Â