Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I reported that on here over a week ago.

They went to the worst club in Dublin to celebrate had they no shame.

I dont like Robbie Keane but you cant blame him completely he just organised it the players didnt have to give him the money. Plus he is supposed to be on his way out of SPurs anyway

I know you said they had been there, I don't recall you saying they were there on false pretenses against the wishes of their manager which is what this story is.

Not sure how he would know that to be fair.

I know that was my point, I was pointing out that is why it was being discussed again despite him reporting it on here a week earlier.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no Glaston then?

I suppose he'll be on here spouting his bollocks if they win this weekend...

Glaston chart;

Are spurs winning:

Yes - go on forums and gloat

No - Hide away and pretend you are not losing.

Are you above club you want to gloat to?

Yes - head to their forum and gloat.

No - Keep an eye on the table, log onto their forum when you are above their team.

P.S Glaston, you still don't know who I am on your forum do you?

A clue: I am a registered member.

Still no Glaston then?

Glaston chart;

Are spurs winning:

No - Keep an eye on the table, log onto their forum when you are above their team.

:lol: So true!

Still no Glaston then?

Glaston chart;

Are spurs winning:

:D

Reminds me of the Harry Redknapp post match interview decision tree.

Dunno why ye all devote so much time and energy to the annoying twerp.

The loon probably takes it as a compliment.

He's a bit of a bell-end, but not reflective of Spurzzz fans as a whole. The others that come on here seem to be a decent bunch.

Save your invective for Redknob and his idiot son. The twitchy spiv prick well and truly deserves it.

I reported that on here over a week ago.

They went to the worst club in Dublin to celebrate had they no shame.

I dont like Robbie Keane but you cant blame him completely he just organised it the players didnt have to give him the money. Plus he is supposed to be on his way out of SPurs anyway

I know you said they had been there, I don't recall you saying they were there on false pretenses against the wishes of their manager which is what this story is.

Not sure how he would know that to be fair.

I know that was my point, I was pointing out that is why it was being discussed again despite him reporting it on here a week earlier.

Ah I see. I should have gone back a page. Apologies.

Back OT - Be interesting to see if Mr Keane is in the squad for their game tomorrow. I don't think he'll be at Spurs much longer. Though I don't think Harry will be selling any of his players to us.

Back OT - Be interesting to see if Mr Keane is in the squad for their game tomorrow. I don't think he'll be at Spurs much longer. Though I don't think Harry will be selling any of his players to us.

I would imagine he will be on the bench but then he would probably have been there anyway.

I don't really understand why they took him back from L'pool anyway as everyone knows he doesn't play well with Defoe, I also think he is on the way down having passed his best.

As for the suggestion of him going to Man Utd I just don't see it, I'm not sure anyone would pay the sort of fee for him Spurs would want.

Loved the article in the paper today about Redknapp's views on the Spurs Christmas piss up:

I don't have any sympathy [for them not being able to go out], it's part and parcel of being a footballer ... You're well paid for it. I'm a football manager – I wouldn't go out and get drunk and fall around and pull some old slag. I'm not that stupid. Even if you wanted to do it, somebody would catch you out. Having said that, Tiger Woods didn't do too bad.

Can I just take this opportunity to include a photo of Harry Redknapp?

Redknapp_press.gif

Loved the article in the paper today about Redknapp's views on the Spurs Christmas piss up:

I don't have any sympathy [for them not being able to go out], it's part and parcel of being a footballer ... You're well paid for it. I'm a football manager – I wouldn't go out and get drunk and fall around and pull some old slag. I'm not that stupid. Even if you wanted to do it, somebody would catch you out. Having said that, Tiger Woods didn't do too bad.

Can I just take this opportunity to include a photo of Harry Redknapp?

Redknapp_press.gif

melted candle head eh

Harry to face 'proceedings' over a tax issue. :crylaugh:

Edit:

link

The following statement has today (Saturday) been issued by solicitors, BCL Burton Copeland, acting for Manager, Harry Redknapp:

"Harry Redknapp is extremely surprised and disappointed to have been informed that HMRC intend to institute proceedings against him in the week commencing 11January 2010. We believe that the decision to commence proceedings will, in due course, be shown to have been totally misconceived."

The Club considers this matter to be a private, tax issue which pre-dates Harry's employment with the Club and which is not related to football matters. His position remains unaffected and he has the full support of the Club.

Â