PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last season JC was doing very well coming off the bench, maybe he needs to be used more in this way?

The commentator on BRMB made a good point, when he starts he gets **** after 65 minutes, coming on at half time he knows he only has to play 45...

Eat your word doubters, **** eat them.

lol? Just because we scored doesn't mean we don't have two totally inept central midfielders playing. Bring on the Petrov hat trick to shut me up.

The performance of the central midfielders has nothing to do with my comment. A lot of people doubted we could get back into the game, and a lot of people doubted we would make a substitution, let alone a succesful one. That is what I was highlighting.

Funny how everyone is saying they love carew after i just read alot of Carew has been shocking comments

Hmmmmm....

:lol:

I've always said he be in my team every week, even when he's been cack.

He has a lot more chance of getting a goal than Heskey thats fer sure

Lets just wait until the end of the game.

Heskey at left wing and the one creative player we have not on the pitch doesn't signal to me that we'll be level for long.

I hope I'm incorrect and we stuff them.

Heskey is still up front with Gabby on the right I think.

Funny how everyone is saying they love carew after i just read alot of Carew has been shocking comments

Hmmmmm....

I've always said he be in my team every week, even when he's been cack.

He has a lot more chance of getting a goal than Heskey thats fer sure

I know i sit next to you every week :lol:

Also slightly off topic luke moore just scored for west brom

How very shocking :)

Hmmmmm....

Loving him and saying he's not been playing well are two completely different things mate.

You see Kurt I think he has a point. Okay we have played well in the odd game but half the time we have been damn lucky. Hull, West Ham and Pompy away last season spring to mind. And this was whilst we was on our undefeated streak.

We have had some very good results under MON BUT we have never played good football under him IMHO.

I disagree. You don't bang in over 70 goals in a season playing bad football. Bad footballing sides that're successful usually defend well. Look at Big Sam at Bolton, Moyes when Everton finished 4th. Awful football, but they hardly conceeded.

We scored 54 goals mate. Infact Everton scored one more than us .