PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

we've not played what I'd call 'well' for god knows how long.

Results have, like last season, been a bit of a cover for quite how awful a footballing team we are.

THIS

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible. Friedel should have kept that out . We have no pattern of play . Our movement off the ball when we are in posession is non existent. Our managers stubborness will be his own downfall IMO, however I still dont feel this game is out of reach yet, but we have to go 5 in midfield!!!! We HAVE to! Everyone can see we are a better side 4-5-1 so why the hell can't the guy who gets paid to, see it?

jammy bastards
This. They just play percentage hoof ball.

Erm... so do we. The football he's got us playing is abysmal, we can't pass a ball and we create **** all.

Sadly, this is absolutely right.

Sooner or later, the biggest kept secret in football - that we are the worst passing team in the division - will be unveiled for all to see.

Guest Ricardomeister

Looks like we will level with Stoke tonight! We played better in the second half of the half but we just don't look like scoring enough goals to be amongst the top clubs. Oops even worse Stoke ahead of us. You have to say Pulis has done a fantastic job there.

We can get at them, no doubt! Its time for Milner and Young to make that step, time and time i keep hearing there good players but when are they going to start to deliver.

We are playing a 4-4-2.

Which means we are playing two out and out wingers and expecting them to be box to box.

No team , and I mean NO team play two out and out wingers.

I just cannot believe MON can't see it.

You have two choices:-

Drop Young and play 4-4-2

Play both in a 4-5-1

You cannot do both - and for some reason, it's only the manager that can't see it - coz everyone else can.

jammy bastards
This. They just play percentage hoof ball.

Erm... so do we. The football he's got us playing is abysmal, we can't pass a ball and we create **** all.

Sadly, this is absolutely right.

Sooner or later, the biggest kept secret in football - that we are the worst passing team in the division - will be unveiled for all to see.

And how long have we been hearing this tripe for? Myth, nothing more. Considering we've been playing "shit football" for the last 3 years and will be "found out", Champions League quality sides still have trouble beating us, or even avoiding defeat this season.

we've not played what I'd call 'well' for god knows how long.

Results have, like last season, been a bit of a cover for quite how awful a footballing team we are.

:crylaugh:

How is that funny? :?

What's Heskey done wrong?

He's hardly give the ball away once and has kept it for us and dropped deep to play the little link man.

Everton have had 1 decent chance as did we, they took theirs, we didn't take ours.

conveniently ignoring the fact that we have been absolutely dominated in the middle of the park.