318 members have voted

1. 1. MON, stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go
    • Undecided

So spurs lose at home to stoke

Man city throw away a 2 goal lead to draw at home to fulham

Everton lose away to bolton.

All results that were worse than ours. Maybe this premier league is quite difficult after all.

I bet man city and spurs haven't spent the same amount as MON though so we should clearly expect more.

**** it, just sack the fool already so we can all turn on the board for not appointing The Special One. MON out! I want to change my vote. In fact I want another poll to see how many want to see the idiot stoned to death at VP by us fans. That's the least the club should do for us after making us suffer through the MON years!

As 239 so far have voted for MON to stay, I think there's a bit of an over-reaction going on up there ^^^^^^, especially from Daft. Very rarely is there a 100% Yes vote, although I can think of one country where the dead once upped and voted giving the regime in power 102% backing. Calm down.

Thankfully it's a small group on the internet and not the people who spend their money to go and support the team.

I've spent many thousands of pounds over the years supporting Villa home and away, Mr Better-Fan-Than-You.

As 239 so far have voted for MON to stay, I think there's a bit of an over-reaction going on up there ^^^^^^, especially from Daft. Very rarely is there a 100% Yes vote, although I can think of one country where the dead once upped and voted giving the regime in power 102% backing. Calm down.

No, no, I really think we should off the lot of them. rocket polishers! Just Look at our current plight. We're shit FFS!

I bet man city and spurs haven't spent the same amount as MON though so we should clearly expect more.

Come back when we're ahead of them both in the table.

:lol:

Yes we're so far behind, many on here were predicting we wouldn't compete and we find ourselves 2 points behind the mighty spurs with a game in hand and 1 point off man city who have spent ridiculous money on world class players.

If we go ahead of them one week will you be on telling everyone how well MON has done then?

've spent many thousands of pounds over the years supporting Villa home and away, Mr Better-Fan-Than-You.

Did i hit a nerve? I never claimed to be a better fan than anyone. The fact is that the club will not listen to around 10 people moaning on the internet when thousands of paying customers chant the managers name week in week out. Something i'm very pleased about.

Genuine question for you guys who think we are a one-dimensional unattractive and whatever else side.

Did you watch Man U v Liverpool today ?

Could you detail the big differences between our recent performances, (even a poorer one against Wolves), and the performance of either of these teams today ? Coz I must be stupid but I've watched that game twice now with many slow-mo's and watched ours and was there, and -apart from Rooney and Torres and the ability they bring - I can see nothing particularly different in how either of them play than us other than a few shots on target.

...but when our little bit of luck runs out...

Do we get allocated a certain amount of luck each season? I seem to remember a few people said we had loads last term but it ran out about February time. Perhaps we can borrow some off Fergie, he’s got loads.

Come back when we're ahead of them both in the table.

What, like last season and the one before?

Genuine question for you guys who think we are a one-dimensional unattractive and whatever else side.

Did you watch Man U v Liverpool today ?

Could you detail the big differences between our recent performances, (even a poorer one against Wolves), and the performance of either of these teams today ? Coz I must be stupid but I've watched that game twice now with many slow-mo's and watched ours and was there, and -apart from Rooney and Torres and the ability they bring - I can see nothing particularly different in how either of them play than us other than a few shots on target.

The same people moaned during the summer about transfers, then when we lose they moan about results and if we don't lose they moan about the performance. Unless we are top of the league playing like brazil and arsenal the same people will say the same things because they don't rate the manager.

What, like last season and the one before?

Yeah but anyone can do that with the backing MON has had, i mean it's not like spurs or man city have spent any money over the last few years.

Well?

I don't think we're one dimensional but I'll answer your question anyway.

Man U's movement of the ball on the floor throughout the team is a fair bit better than ours, they have the ability to make 15 one touch passes in 10 seconds to work the ball anywhere they want.

We can't do that, not many teams in the world can.

As for Plop, well, they play more through balls I suppose. They seem to be good at splitting defences, then again Torres can make a shit pass look good so I don't think that's all too important.

As for Plop, well, they play more through balls I suppose. They seem to be good at splitting defences, then again Torres can make a shit pass look good so I don't think that's all too important.

It is exactly Torres that makes the difference

from one week to the next I could change my mind.

Would like him to stay with a more honest and open approach to what he is doing and what his thoughts are.

at present i feel a lack of cohesion exists in his team selection and subsequent team changes.

Well?

I don't think we're one dimensional but I'll answer your question anyway.

Man U's movement of the ball on the floor throughout the team is a fair bit better than ours, they have the ability to make 15 one touch passes in 10 seconds to work the ball anywhere they want.

We can't do that, not many teams in the world can.

so Man U are ahead of us..... when do we start with trying to play the passing game.

or are 4 years behind, because no one has thought of it.