PL: Blackburn a Match Thread 2009/09/26 15:00

limpid

Guest Ricardomeister
blackburn down to 10 men if we dont win from here then some questions need to be asked

Are you joking, many temas fail to beat 10 men.

very true!!

although a team with aspirations of a top 6 finish should be able to beat a team near the bottom who only have 10 men.

I seem to be getting some stick on here for suggesting MON is a bad tactician. I'm not suggesting I could do a better job, i'm merely suggesting that my team selections and tactical substitutions might work. MON's are baffling and rarely work.

As for the 5 wins, that sort of run won't continue with this sort of naivety.

although a team with aspirations of a top 6 finish should be able to beat a team near the bottom who only have 10 men.

true.

but footballs a funny old game - we might not win today but then beat Man City & Chelsea instead!

anyway, i still think we can win today...

I seem to be getting some stick on here for suggesting MON is a bad tactician. I'm not suggesting I could do a better job, i'm merely suggesting that my team selections and tactical substitutions might work. MON's are baffling and rarely work.

As for the 5 wins, that sort of run won't continue with this sort of naivety.

you're being obtuse on purpose.

MON might be baffling, but his tactics work most matches.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster though.

No, however a win would be much better. We can't just lay back and accept draws against teams like Blackburn if we want to do well this season....

Of course it would, but by the sounds of things its not as if we're not trying!