PL: Blackburn a Match Thread 2009/09/26 15:00

limpid

i hate all this "doesnt work" cr ap all the time. when brian clough managed you never heard people saying that players "dont work". they need to make it fking work!! if petrov "doesnt work" in a 442 because he cant keep up he needs to get fitter/better/learn to make it work rather us just accpet it as though it is something set in stone. apparently lampard and gerard didnt "work" together, but strangely a manager who knows how to use them best has got them both playing in the same team and looking invincible.

MON doesn't realise how to use them to their full potential, that's the problem. Lampard and gerrard didnt work centrally because they were naive defensively and that's exactly what villa are, naive, without a coker figure ( or dare i say it, a barry figure (for england that is))

I think i trust his tactics and football knowledge above yours in all fairness

Urm, I think you would find the fair share of Villa fans could do a better job tactically than MON. He can do everything else. Heskey now at left mid with milner inside proves my point. It has become comical lol

Guest Ricardomeister

Heskey has evidently scored more goals against Blackburn than any other team....so Heskey to score the winner! :winkold:

i hate all this "doesnt work" cr ap all the time. when brian clough managed you never heard people saying that players "dont work". they need to make it fking work!! if petrov "doesnt work" in a 442 because he cant keep up he needs to get fitter/better/learn to make it work rather us just accpet it as though it is something set in stone. apparently lampard and gerard didnt "work" together, but strangely a manager who knows how to use them best has got them both playing in the same team and looking invincible.

MON doesn't realise how to use them to their full potential, that's the problem. Lampard and gerrard didnt work centrally because they were naive defensively and that's exactly what villa are, naive, without a coker figure ( or dare i say it, a barry figure (for england that is))

I think i trust his tactics and football knowledge above yours in all fairness

Urm, I think you would find the fair share of Villa fans could do a better job tactically than MON. He can do everything else. Heskey now at left mid with milner inside proves my point. It has become comical lol

Are you taking the Piss?

------------------Friedel-----------------

Cuellar----Dunne---Collins---Warnock

-----------------Petrov------------------

------------------------------------------

Milner-----------------------------Young

------Gabby-----Carew----Heskey-----

For me there's something missing in that formation.

I hope it bloody works though!