South Park

heystally!

Genius or dumb?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Genius or dumb?

• Genius
    • Dumb

A show that has been on the air for twelve years, I am of the opinion that it has developed into one of the best ongoing comedy series ever. I have most of the episodes on my laptop, and I can go back and watch them over and over again without ever getting bored of it.

Yes occasionally they have resorted to eccentric plot lines and characters in the past couple of seasons, but when they are on the mark, the wit of the show is just spectacular. What started off as an adult cartoon with random story lines has now turned into a topical series which presents some remarkable parodies of world events and people.

Opinions?

Haven't watched many episodes in the last few years but I remember that the best part of the shows, apart from being hilarious, was that they always had a very good lesson at the end. Mas o menos.

But like Yillan said, I could take it or leave it.

love it ..Cartman has to be the best character ever created ..pushing Peter Griffin into second

was even more impressed that they turned out a Somalian pirate episode with a reference to Susan Boyle about 2 days after she hit our TV's

That snatch has not seen action in over 30 years! It could be toxic! , about Hilary Clinton's has to be TV's finest moment :-)

The key for Southpark, is when they're original comedy ran out, such as the dirty humour and shock value, they didn't just keep doing it until it went completely stale, they changed their sort of humour into current events satire which gave it a new lease of life.

It's a great show, and consistently hilarious.

love it ..Cartman has to be the best character ever created ..pushing Peter Griffin into second

was even more impressed that they turned out a Somalian pirate episode with a reference to Susan Boyle about 2 days after she hit our TV's

That snatch has not seen action in over 30 years! It could be toxic! , about Hilary Clinton's has to be TV's finest moment :-)

or the fish sticks one with the kanye west piss take.or the bounty hunter big bad dog..family guy,the simpsons etc dont have a patch on this show,clear winner by a mile..

**** Jews.

Great show. I used to bum Family Guy but after a while it just became the same shit over and over (''remember the time i....'')

South Park stays with the times, so it rocks.

southpark even took the piss out of family guy a few times..

I don't watch often but it's such a good show. Going for current event satire was a perfect, and Randy Marsh is constantly one of the funniest characters on TV.

Wow... That... is huge. That has got to be the biggest crap I've ever taken. He-... Hey Sharon. Sharon you gotta come see this. Sha-Sharon?

I don't watch often but it's such a good show. Going for current event satire was a perfect, and Randy Marsh is constantly one of the funniest characters on TV.

Wow... That... is huge. That has got to be the biggest crap I've ever taken. He-... Hey Sharon. Sharon you gotta come see this. Sha-Sharon?

see the wourld of warcraft one,at the end when his online character is dieing,or the guitar hero one..i near cried laughing at these..

Just watching Over Logging. As soon as the internet first stopped working, I couldn't get online. Freaked me out.

There are just countless episodes that have me in stitches. Scott Tenorman Must Die, Something Wallmart This Way Comes, Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow. Their take on events, exaggerating reactions to satirise public reaction to events, is genius.

One of the best they've done is very recent - Margaritaville. The economy gets so bad that everyone reverts to a simpler, more pious way of living. Then Kyle, a young Jew, starts having his own opinions on how to solve the crisis, which is apparently speaking ill of 'The Economy'. Eventually Kyle saves everyone by sacrificing himself, taking on everyone's debts using an American Express card with no spend limit. Absolutely genius in its comparison with Jesus.

Â