South Park

heystally!

Genius or dumb?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Genius or dumb?

• Genius
    • Dumb

Cartman:Dont call me fat you **** jew.

Mr Garrison: Eric did you just use the f-word?

Cartman: Jew?

Kyle: No hes talking about "****" you cant say "****" in school you **** fat ass!

Mr Garrison: Kyle!

Cartman:Why the **** not?

Mr Garrison:Eric!

Stan:Dude you just said "****" again!

Mr Garrison:Stanley!

Kenny:****

Mr Garrison:Kenny!

Cartman:Whats the big deal?it doesnt hurt anybody. ****-fuckety-****-****-****.

Mr Garrison:How would you like to go see the school counselor?

Cartman:How would you like to suck my balls?

Mr Garrison:What did you say?

Cartman:Im sorry, Im sorry. Actualy what i said was....

[picks up a megaphone]

Cartman:HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR GARRISON?

that is the classic quote that me and friends used to refer to years ago, everyone remembers that scene!

I don't watch often but it's such a good show. Going for current event satire was a perfect, and Randy Marsh is constantly one of the funniest characters on TV.

Wow... That... is huge. That has got to be the biggest crap I've ever taken. He-... Hey Sharon. Sharon you gotta come see this. Sha-Sharon?

Didn't the world's biggest crap turn out to be Bono?!

South Park is an excellent programme which has improved massively over the years. Watching the early ones now is a bit tiresome, but the new format episodes are just fantastic. Favourites being Cripple Fight, The Michael Jackson episode where the police are trying to stitch him up, the Queef episode, the list goes on...

• 5 weeks later...

Rejoice!

South Park returns tonight 9pm on comedy central, although I'm aware many of the bootleggers will of already seen it.

The new episode is titled 'Dead Celebrities' and features the likes of Jacko, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.

Neither Genius nor Dumb. Some episodes are fairly funny, others are pretty dull.

this.

the first series was interesting as it was something different.

after that, the odd episode was excellent, but there were a few episodes which were dire. and a lot were average.

Neither Genius nor Dumb. Some episodes are fairly funny, others are pretty dull.

this.

the first series was interesting as it was something different.

after that, the odd episode was excellent, but there were a few episodes which were dire. and a lot were average.

That is a good analysis of the first four seasons, however that has certainly not been the case for the last 8 years.

I implore you to by any season DVD box set from season 5 onwards.

Â