would you take gareth barry back?

fifa09don

would you take gareth barry back?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. would you take gareth barry back?

• yes, id love to see him back here asap.
    • no, ive turned by back on him forever

NO, Barry wants to play foir City to secure a place in the world cup squad after being the only player to feature in every one of his games, as a villa player, that to me speaks volumes, he is a grade a cash chasing whore, a big fat barry NO

Delph has all the attributes Barry does not have. In two years time, Delph will be of such quality that Barry will be a distant memory. A bold statement perhaps, but this kid is so exciting and his potential is limitless.

I'd take him back right now considering we still haven't **** replaced him.

Young ---Barry---Petrov---Milner

vs

Downing ---- Ash Young-----Milner(Albrighton)

NRC(Delph)-----Petrov

I like the options we have now much more.

We could have played that last season with NRC & Petrov sitting behind Young, Barry and Milner.

We're going to go a large part of the season without Downing, and Delph has never played in the PL (compared to Barry who had hundreds of appearances).

No matter how you dress it up we still haven't replaced him.

Look. Be sensible.

We have security at VP, right? And the security guys have guard dogs?

Guard dogs HAVE to have a supply of dog food.

Of COURSE I'd have him back.

No way, honeslty man he was pretty shit for villa in the last season and should have been dropped on countless occasions. Whilst he was here Mon made him undroppable in his mind, despite having some shockers. His heart was firmly set away from Villa after the liverpool transfer saga and I'm just glad we managed somehow to get good money for him.

The only way he would come back would be tail between legs or even more money than city is paying him, neither terms sit with me.

Â