Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I loved Whataburger when I was in America. I didn't mind a Wendys number 6 though.

Spicy chicken sandwich, right?

#1 - classic single (quarter pound burger)

#2 - classic double (half pound burger)

#3 - classic triple with cheese (three-quarter pound burger)

#4 - baconator (single, double, or triple)

#5 - applewood-smoked bacon burger (single, double, or triple - difference between this and the baconator is less bacon and it has veggies)

#6 - spicy chicken

#7 - grilled chicken?

#8 - chicken club?

You got it. haha. I crave a lot of American fast food daily but in some ways I am thankful as I'd probably end up huge. #7 was good as well.

I had a huge gammon joint tonight which I boiled, with mashed spuds heavily laced with cream and butter, and a pile of mushy peas and a huge helping of parsley sauce laced with mustard.

Definately not good for me but one of my favourite winter meals. Heaven.

I had a huge gammon joint tonight which I boiled, with mashed spuds heavily laced with cream and butter, and a pile of mushy peas and a huge helping of parsley sauce laced with mustard.

Definately not good for me but one of my favourite winter meals. Heaven.

That is not crap food.

Oh shit yeah it makes me smile, especially the mashed spuds with half a ton of butter in them....mashed spuds and parsley sauce is awesome.

As for crap food I just remembered I cracked open a sached of pasta n sauce last night when I was wankered, that surely qualifies? Great drinking food but I'd never eat that crap sober, same with pot noodles and burgers/fish fingers.

• 1 month later...

Akron Aeros minor league baseball team rolls out new delicacy

The Akron Aeros today announced plans for the ballclub’s newest food item – the “Nice 2 Meat You” Burger. This burger is a colossal creation – 1 ¼ lb. hamburger, stuffed with a ½ lb. hot dog, and ¼ lb. of bacon, cheese, and onions.

Fans can tempt their taste buds with the tantalizing two-pound “Nice 2 Meat You” Burger. It will be another food item at Canal Park that fans will have to see to believe!!

“Where else can you find a two pound burger that includes other meat sensations, such as hot dogs and bacon, and with cheese and onions for extra flavor? Along with “3 Dog Night”, the “Nice 2 Meat You” Burger will provide some extreme food options at Canal Park this summer. We are looking forward to feeding many fans with Akron’s newest food sensations,” said Aeros Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer JIM PFANDER.

The “Nice 2 Meat You” Burger joins “3 Dog Night” as the newest food creations fans can enjoy at Canal Park this summer. “3 Dog Night” is a hot dog stuffed inside a bratwurst stuffed inside a kielbasa, topped with sauerkraut and stadium mustard, on a hoagie roll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marshmallows + Chocolate + Pretzels + Beer

The question is, why hasn't someone thought of this before now?

A Chicago chocolatier called truffle truffle has created what just could be one of the most delicious-sounding marshmallows NewsFeed has ever heard of. They've taken their handmade marshmallows, dipped them in chocolate, and dusted them with beer-and-pretzel brittle. That's right, beer.

Luckily, for those of us who don't reside in Chi-town, you can order the marshmallows online and they'll run you $2.50 per mallow, plus shipping. And sure, for that price, you could just grab a couple of pints round the corner but where's the sugar-high in that?

I think I just jizzed in my pants at this awesomeness.

Â