Lets all admire Newcastle

kiddybloke

This tread feels abit tiny compared to the Everton and Spurs threads. Wonder if it reflects clubsize? 8-)

that would mean sha a big club :lol:

Ah but you see, that is rivalry. Waaayyyy different. :winkold:

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tread feels abit tiny compared to the Everton and Spurs threads. Wonder if it reflects clubsize? 8-)

You can't be serious? If it reflects club size, it'd be on page two.

I guess we have to ask kiddybloke from which dungeon he dug the thread up then 8)

Nice stadium although I was expecting their atmosphere to be better than that load of overrated falseness. Couldn't even understand half the songs they were singing over that Geordie accent.

Nice stadium although I was expecting their atmosphere to be better than that load of overrated falseness. Couldn't even understand half the songs they were singing over that Geordie accent.

Likewise, was impressed with St James' as a stadium, but was shocked as to how poor the atmosphere created by the fans was. They were almost scoring for fun for God sake, yet still no real volume from um

Clearly the best team in the World. 6-0 win and their fans didn't make a sound all game. Probably angry that they only won by 6, Houghton out.

They will want Shearer back if they dont win 6-0 every week now.

I've simply never cared or worried about them. Shows how small time they are really. No matter how big they think they are because they have large attendances.

Exactly and lets be honest what the **** else is there to do in Newcastle on a saturday afternoon?

• 1 month later...

They're in a lot of trouble.

Hughton rumoured to be on the brink.

Andy Carroll arrested and appearing in court today charged with assault. ALLEGEDLY for smacking his missus around.

Add this to Carroll's upcoming court appearance for assault in the Blu Bambu nightclub in Newcastle city centre, all things pointing towards a custodial sentence for Mr Cornrolls.

Rumour has it he was shagging Nolan's missus at the Championship end of season party. It all kicked off between Carroll and his missus...

But then again that is something posted on a Sunderland forum

That's a new one, but add it to the rumour (which I may know to be more than true allegedly) that he was shagging Steven Taylor's missus. Training ground bust up ended up with Carroll breaking Taylor's jaw.

Â