Dream Women or Villa Champions League...? (Add poll)

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Dream woman or Champions League?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Dream woman or Champions League?

• Woman
    • Champions League

villa champions league

dream woman would just piss you off when you go back to your bit of rough

plus you'd get a longer lasting enjoyment out of the football, the woman would make you depressed knowing it'll never happen again

you only get the chick for one night?!?!?! then i would say villa!!!!! but if eva mendes wanted to run away with me forever i might say otherwise...and i'm a non gay chick...but she's just stupidly hot!!

anyway...VILLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Easy.

Villa of course.

Pay 50 euro's in the dam and you can have a dream woman of your choice- you can't pay 50 euro's and Villa magically appear in the CL final.

It's a no-brainer, tbh.

Your dream woman would give up for 50 quid?

Easy.

Villa of course.

Pay 50 euro's in the dam and you can have a dream woman of your choice- you can't pay 50 euro's and Villa magically appear in the CL final.

It's a no-brainer, tbh.

My mate paid £120 for 15 minutes with a hooker in amsterdam, admittedly she was probably the best looking one I had seen in the 3 days I was there though...

VILLA... as my dream woman is married to Brad Pitt!! but now if you say i can have both of them then i would think long and hard and say

have them two WHILE watching VILLA WIN the CL

Easy.

Villa of course.

It's a no-brainer, tbh.

If we're talking about looks, then you can pay for one in the dam (okay a bit more than 50 euro's) and some of them are unbelievably good-looking.

You can't buy CL success.

surely once you have them they stop becoming your dream woman ??

I'll go for Villa .. but if it was half a dozen women I might have a rethink , i can't rely on my looks like other posters :-)

Â