Dream Women or Villa Champions League...? (Add poll)

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Dream woman or Champions League?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Dream woman or Champions League?

• Woman
    • Champions League

After much thought, Ive decided that it will have to be Villa beating Barca in the final of the CL.

Women are too many any too easy and I would probably never be able to chose exactly what one I would want, and would probably regret the choice by her either being crap or me thinkign of someone else I'd have rather did it with after the deed has been done.

I also wouldnt mind beating Rangers in the final, as although it would not be quite as... glorious... it would be nice for my other club to get somewhere in Europe.

Voted woman, but only because the construction of the question implied that blose would also make the CL.

Take that part out, and I'd probably take CL (especially since I won't have to watch it on ESPN!)

seriously? you wouldnt want us to win the champions league if it meant blues were in it?

I didn't say that.

It's a question of degree of preference. blose being in the CL would put a sufficient damper on things to make banging my dream woman my preference.

seriously? you wouldnt want us to win the champions league if it meant blues were in it?

I didn't say that.

It's a question of degree of preference. blose being in the CL would put a sufficient damper on things to make banging my dream woman my preference.

:nod:

I've had my dream woman....and lost her

Villa then....beating Barca in the final.

North Korea to nuke St Andrews as well...the icing on the cake

I already have my dream woman so it's a moot point. But if I was still single, I'd take Villa winning the CL, simply because that is something I've absolutely no control over, while meeting and attracting a dream woman is at least somewhat within my power.

Woman.

Villa will win the CL in my lifetime without this vote. I won't shag cheryl cole without this vote.

And it will happen with this vote? :shock:

of course it will happen. thats the point of this vote.

otherwise the options would be -

would you rather NOT have Villa win the CL, or NOT have your dream woman.

Â