Would you have Joey Barton at Villa?

Ettington_Nrake

Well would you?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Well would you?

• Yes
    • No

Not a chance.

The man is lucky he is paid so much and has a professional career, otherwise he would be in the same position as his brother right now, Serving life for murder.

Mind you maybe he could come for a training session and lets see what happens when he tries his big man antics on Carew or Craig Gardner.

No way. He is a complete waster and a complete word removed. He had talent (and probably still does have it), yet he has thrown it all away by being a complete idiot.

Based on a player, i remember Man City ripping us apart at VP and Barton was so good on that night... so theres a good player in there ....

On the other hand he is a complete tosser so for the general outlook of the club id say dont sign him yet if he moved down here and M'ON worked some magic on his mentality then he is a decent player.

If Villa signed him id give him a chance like i give every player a chance and what he does elsewhere means nothing to me if he came and did a job for us!!!

This is what i heard from someone that works at St James park.

After Barton got sent off at Anfield, in the dressing room he started shouting at Shearer that he didn’t have a clue and his tactics were shit , then he swung a punch at him so Ian Dowie stepped in between them both and dropped a massive head butt on Barton.

I hope Dowie didnt damage his looks.

No.

He isnt even that great a player. If he had the ability of say, an Eric Cantona or a Roy Keane then I probably would. But for an above average midfielder? Not a chance.

Believe it or not, I've generally sympathised with Barton, and when he signed for Newcastle, I'd have been happy had we beaten them to his signature.

Not since his incident in Liverpool though, and certainly not now.

I'd rather have an outbreak of Ebola Virus at Villa Park.

Both are pretty dismal, but at least ebola doesnt keep apologising and asking for another chance whilst its kid brother virus axes people in local parks.