Play Offs to The Premier League (New Poll)

Demitri_C

Who will win the final?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the final?

• Sheff Utd
    • Burnley

Burnley are the form team. They have to wait 10 or so days before the playoff final though... they'd probably rather play it tomorrow the run they're on.. I think the break until the final will now give Sheffield United time to regroup and will win.

Are Burnley in the Premiership now? Coooooool. :)

Nope, just reached the playoff final. Still got Sheffield United to beat to get to the Premier League

Ahhhh cheers, I hadnt been following the play-offs that closely (as usual).

Let's hope that Burnley do make it up instead of Sheffield though. Sheff U were boring last time they were in the league. :lol:

Let's hope that Burnley do make it up instead of Sheffield though. Sheff U were boring last time they were in the league

This years version of Sheff U have the distinct advantage of NOT being managed by that tosser Warnock. And they shouldn't have gone down in the first place (Tevez-gate) so I don't mind who comes up really.

Let's hope that Burnley do make it up instead of Sheffield though. Sheff U were boring last time they were in the league

This years version of Sheff U have the distinct advantage of NOT being managed by that tosser Warnock. And they shouldn't have gone down in the first place (Tevez-gate) so I don't mind who comes up really.

Yeh but it means having to hear the bloody chip butty song or whatever its called. :winkold:

I'm thinking about it in terms of travel costs and what not though personally. Burnley being in the league, Wigan staying up, along with either Boro or Newcastle (or both) going down, would make it a cheaper year next year! :lol:

Well Burnley shown in the cups they can compete with the prem sides, would like to see them come up. But I think Sheffield United will just edge it. If they do the West Ham vs Sheffield United game will be interesting

Reading didn’t deserve to come up, big time chokers.

I went with Sheffield United. Head over heart. I know Burnley are the form team but I just think Sheff Utd's big game experience will pay off @ Wembley. It's strange not caring who comes up from the 2 of them though it'd be more of a novelty to have the C&B Burnley up.

Â