Play Offs to The Premier League (New Poll)

Demitri_C

Who will win the final?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the final?

• Sheff Utd
    • Burnley

Maybe a mod can add a poll? Who do you want out of the four to come up? I hope to god it isn’t Reading after their major bottle job. I want Preston to come up. But I think reading will do it.

I want a Preston v Burnley final.

Both founder members with good histories.

Would prefer Preston to win though, first ever champions, first ever double winners and all.

Also Deepdale is home to the national football museum!

Well if burnley get the nod, there will another increase in arrests near grounds next year. Burnley vs blackburn and vs stoke could in particular be quite naughty and the games against citeh and manure will be well policed as well.

Burnley for me. Though I would like a Burnley vs Preston final, mostly for the reasons Wainy316 said, plus I like to see new teams in the Premier League.

Burnley edge it because I think they were unlucky not to get to the league cup final this season, the away goals not counting until the end of extra time rule was bullshit.

Its not going to happen though, is it? Leeds might win the playoffs, but the only way they will be getting out of the Championship is by going back down.

I voted Burnley simply because it'd be nice to have some more C&B in the Premier League :)

Apart from them I'd say Reading as I like Coppell. So I guess my winner should be coming from the one semi..

Apart from them I'd say Reading as I like Coppell

I like Coppell as well, but I read the other week that no matter what happens (i.e. if Reading gain promotion), he is resigning as manager.

If he would still be in charge next season, then Reading would have got my vote

Â