TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

players bound to act like that if they feeled theyve been robbed to play in one of the biggest games of there life.

Like Fletcher last night?

Beat me to it Tamuff. He was utterly professional with his dismissal.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

players bound to act like that if they feeled theyve been robbed to play in one of the biggest games of there life.

They get paid a bloody fortune. They have a responsibility not to act out, especially on live TV. Kids will be watching. I now dislike Drogba even more. He's a poor man's version of Carew...

Like Fletcher last night?

the fletcher decision sums up eufa as an organisation, you can only appeal if its mistaken identity? what the ****!

as someone who believes that the entire competition is in a desperate need of a complete overhaul i hope chelski kick up a fuss and make fools of themselves and uefa at the same time

both man u and barca deserve to be in the final as they are the best two teams in footy at the moment. they are both gonna win their leagues so it will be a proper champions final.

I agree 100%. This was the final I was hoping for and it will now come. Arguably the two best teams in Europe will go head to head. I just hope it is entertaining. Oh, and that Barca win. :D

Funny Sky just played back Drogba swearing after we all heard it the first time. The muppets.

Why? You can swear on TV at 10pm cant you?

Not that you cannot swear they just did not mean too. After they apologised the first time and the had to do so again. I still think it was funny, will make a nice GIF in the amusing GIF's thread if anyone knows how to do it.

Dam shame for Chelsea!! :lol: but the ref was a complete joke for both sides.

Does nobody else think the referee looked like Ray Wilkins? why wasnt he giving chelsea the decisions lmao

ovrebo_tom_v2.jpg

3645146874-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-group-c-italy-v-romania.jpg

That was the referee,

Everybody knows Ray Wilkins

101_ray_280x390_393588a.jpg

SPOT THE **** DIFFERENCE LMAO

Funny Sky just played back Drogba swearing after we all heard it the first time. The muppets.

Why? You can swear on TV at 10pm cant you?

Yes, but Sky Sports dont allow swearing on their networks afaik. They beep much less severe swear words in WWE programming very late at night so I think its just something Sky try to keep to a minimum.

Does nobody else think the referee looked like Ray Wilkins? why wasnt he giving chelsea the decisions lmao

ovrebo_tom_v2.jpg

3645146874-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-group-c-italy-v-romania.jpg

That was the referee,

Everybody knows Ray Wilkins

101_ray_280x390_393588a.jpg

SPOT THE **** DIFFERENCE LMAO

This actually made me laugh out loud!

Redknapp is such a prick. "Look at Ballack, that tells you everything"! **** off, player gets arsey because he knows his team is about to get bombed out of the final so therefore it MUST be a penalty. Cockhead.

Â