The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

Anyone been to the roses tonight??????

I can't **** sleep I have already called all my mates to rant on about how excited I am and the one word removed I am going with revealed yesterday that he ain't even a fan of them....**** it I can't **** wait

It was **** incredible mate. Was just in awe at the performance, words won't do it justice. Was close to tears at the end.

Special, special night. One I'll never forget.

Well, I got back from Manchester at around 11 tonight and within half an hour I'd booked a coach to Manchester and found a ticket online for face value. CAN'T WAIT.

Last night was **** tremendous squire is the best guitarist I have seen live the crowd were **** brilliant for the roses

Felt a bi sorry for prof green, he seemed to get the shitty end of the stick with the crowd, but they didn't go to listen to that sort of music did they.

Thought beady eye were **** dreadful Liam was shockingly bad

The roses were immense though worth every penny **** great.

Didnt enjoy the 5 mile walk into Manchester city centre to get a taxi though that was a rite ball ache, didn't get back to the hotel until 1:45am

Went to Heaton Park tonight (Sunday). Absolutely bloody extraordinary, that's all I can really say. That opening few bars of "I Wanna Be Adored" is something I will never forget.

I was at The Roses on Saturday night, just incredible, the crowd were on top form aswell. Highlight of the night was This Is The One!

Also, aside from the main event, i'm not a fan of Beady Eye but Morning Glory was class.

Don't get too many great bands down in Devon but getting to see Gruff Rhys from SFA on Thursday in Exeter!!!

is Cate LeBon on that tour?

I do quite like her. She was the other half of the Skylon tour and wandered around the audience handing out wipes and little packets of nuts and the like.

Tell him to get himself sorted out and get an SFA gig organised. We've waited long enough.

Went Friday and Sunday, Friday was twice the gig I must say.

Crowd seemed flat for the most part in the pit (I was about 15 people from the front too). I had my Villa shirt on too until I took off and put my jacket over the top. Was waving it in the air during I Am The Res and then this random lad offered me his shoulders. Climbed up, spread out my shirt in the air for all of 10 seconds until some CUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT grabbed it and launched it into the crowd. Ruined my moment, was **** gutted. Found it on the floor but it's **** trashed. :(

Went Friday and Sunday, Friday was twice the gig I must say.

Crowd seemed flat for the most part in the pit (I was about 15 people from the front too). I had my Villa shirt on too until I took off and put my jacket over the top. Was waving it in the air during I Am The Res and then this random lad offered me his shoulders. Climbed up, spread out my shirt in the air for all of 10 seconds until some CUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT grabbed it and launched it into the crowd. Ruined my moment, was **** gutted. Found it on the floor but it's **** trashed. :(

hahaha, was it the new shirt?

It's not funny!

Nah it was the claret and blue '82 shirt. He was the only one that had a problem with it. Went down well with everyone bar him. What a **** rocket polisher.

Yeah he **** atrocious. Was cringing when brought on that beatboxer, was really, really bad.

Enjoyed the Wailers and I thought Primal Scream were fantastic on Friday!

Any hardcore fans should be made aware if not already of the current Weekend Nachos tour and the upcoming Vaccine tour. Not to be missed. Especially Vaccine. I don't think powerviolence gets angerier than sxe powerviolence :bang:

nah mooney knowing the sort of music you like you should check him out...if you want your ears to bleed lol, he is terrible

he raps in a silly voice pretty much

OK, you said the "R" word. I'm out.

I thought for a moment Squire had wangled Peter Green onto the bill.

Don't get too many great bands down in Devon but getting to see Gruff Rhys from SFA on Thursday in Exeter!!!

is Cate LeBon on that tour?

I do quite like her. She was the other half of the Skylon tour and wandered around the audience handing out wipes and little packets of nuts and the like.

Tell him to get himself sorted out and get an SFA gig organised. We've waited long enough.

I believe she is! Will confirm post gig on Thursday

Totally agree, SFA need to get back on the road - one of the finest live bands out there IMO!

Â