maqroll

What Do You Choose?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Choose?

• Sex
    • Drink
    • Football
    • Music

It has to be sex for procreation or else otherwise we would not exist.

Sex done correctly is better than all of these other aspects because it is both physical and spiritual (arguably).

Mate, sex done incorrectly is better than all those!

the fact ive been single for almost two years with ne'er a whisper of intimacywith no chance of that situation changing any time soon probably does influence that decision. PLus the brief moments of intimacy so far have been pretty woeful. Mock ahead, but I'm really not bothered. I tend to live in my mind anyway.

Difficult question....Drink is probably the least important to me so that could go....and hate to say it I could survive without football.

Sex or Music?

Sex with the right person....the girl you love and adore so much that it hurts....being intimate with that special person is the best feeling in the world. Lying next to them afterwards and cuddling....absolute magic. Nothing else matters in the world. In this instance sex would be my number one.....however as i've missed my chance with the love of my life then sex with others just isn't the same. In that case...I choose music.

Where's the 'kick the shit out of the **** who's trying to make me choose' option?

It's definitely between football and sex (he said, sitting at home drinking wine on a wednesday next to his fairly expansive CD collection).

It would've been easier if football hadn't been such a major part of my everyday life with m coaching and the Villa and everything. Many of my friends I wouldn't have met were it not for football. And, I know how it's like to go a few months without sex and though not exactly the best months of my life I got by ok. I've never tried to go a week without football, let alone months or years or an entire life. I imagine I'd be miserable.

Then, sex is a fantastic thing. Absolutely amazing, to be fair. The fact I can't really decide says a lot abot my passion for football.

I wonder, would I still be allowed to have a wank regularily if I gave up sex?

Where's the 'kick the shit out of the **** who's trying to make me choose' option?

It's definitely between football and sex (he said, sitting at home drinking wine on a wednesday next to his fairly expansive CD collection).

It would've been easier if football hadn't been such a major part of my everyday life with m coaching and the Villa and everything. Many of my friends I wouldn't have met were it not for football. And, I know how it's like to go a few months without sex and though not exactly the best months of my life I got by ok. I've never tried to go a week without football, let alone months or years or an entire life. I imagine I'd be miserable.

Then, sex is a fantastic thing. Absolutely amazing, to be fair. The fact I can't really decide says a lot abot my passion for football.

I wonder, would I still be allowed to have a wank regularily if I gave up sex?

Yes, but with your weaker hand

Difficult question....Drink is probably the least important to me so that could go....and hate to say it I could survive without football.

Sex or Music?

Sex with the right person....the girl you love and adore so much that it hurts....being intimate with that special person is the best feeling in the world. Lying next to them afterwards and cuddling....absolute magic. Nothing else matters in the world. In this instance sex would be my number one.....however as i've missed my chance with the love of my life then sex with others just isn't the same. In that case...I choose music.

Head screwed on :D

I'm of the exact same feelings. But I'm not however of the opinion there is only one person out there for everyone, so in the future my mind may change.

Â